Dean Wisemen

Biff...

Alright guys, Dean's been recently getting footage together to produce his first vide, he's a top rider coming on all the time, so we made this video. I edited the video. Dean Wisemen riding :turned:

COMMENTS appriciated.

Cheers Kyle.

Im sure it been posted before by i think that lad dom who rides the zhi kyle lol. Anyway, to many sidehops dean get bit more variety may be go to front wheel just mix it up at, but what do you expect when you ride with kyle who just does sidehops him self haha Its a shame dean int more well known to the trials community because hes a great rider.

Its these kinds of videos that killing trials off for a lot of people its just boring. just a single move can be impressive if its a big un but it just gets boring. Trials videos used to be about little sections combining a few different kinds of moves to get from one place to another not just up a wall.

I think that everyone goes through phases with tricks, and if that is what you are into when you are making your vid, it's ok that it shows.

On another note, I would guess that Fort Minor is big in Europe. There have been at least 5 or 6 vids in the last week that have had music from that album...

Here, in the US, Linkin Park is considered poppy and silly. Anyway, I like the album and your vid.

Basically, deans getting good, and during the fiming of video his rear cog was so mashed up he couldn't do anything but sidehop, but towards ednd of filming for video, he got new cog and he's been nailing his gaps.

SO THAT'S WHY :rolleyes:

Cheers For comments :turned:

Its these kinds of videos that killing trials off for a lot of people its just boring. just a single move can be impressive if its a big un but it just gets boring. Trials videos used to be about little sections combining a few different kinds of moves to get from one place to another not just up a wall.

Hmmm dont really se how him filming stuff he likes doing is killing of trials but anyhow everyone can have there own there opinion.

Anyway back to topic, Good vid dean Quite enjoyed that yo gettin good at your sidehops now ey.