Blackpool Tower Trophy

BikeTrial Federation

Yeah!, It was an awesome trial. I came prepared for torrential downpour but it was sunny all day and it was red hot, which made me get super sunburn!!!!! Ouch.

Also riding with a cold in its peek didn't help with breathing!.

The sections were ace!, The rocks were ace!, Barbara was just a legend she carried a dozen or so drinks from one end of the promenade to the other for the observers!, and loads more!.

Also well done to Chris boyes on winning the actual Blackpool Tower Trophy!, and all those who came and also competed!. Basically everyone!

I will post some pic's up of what my dad took of me soon, in riding pics!

was a good day!

even though i broke my BB in the morning before the comp started and mashed my leg a bit, which stopped me from riding, i still had quite a good bit of fun observing :) and i'm glad i helped slightly in the smooth running of it :D

(free beer, woo! )

was a great event so thanks to everyone who was involved! well done mr davis of the N W crew for the trophy :P:D

bring on the next one!

Will

They both had a good ride & finished on clean,

Chris finished first so took the win, but perhaps some bigger lines would have changed things a little.

Never the less Chris is becoming a star rider & will have to be travelling abroad to show his skills more! (Y)

Yes on fastest time, as boyes caught us up as me and ben were in ques all day. :P

it was naughty to go down to that, but at the end of the day BOTH lads were winners. both great winners too.

Like Ian said, im sure when the time comes next year there will be some big lines thrown in to really seperate the scores (Y):) but what you have to give is it was a prime example of "trials" at its best, right in front of everyone/onlookers/walkers/cyclists etc.

Hopefully see you all at Brimham (Y):)

Waynio............................

top trial, everything went perfect, the weather was brilliant.................. my neck is soo sunburnt today.

a big thankyou to all who organised and to the observers. a lot of effort and time wen tinot organising this event!

this is what trials needs, the public seemed to be pretty amazed and it got the sport loads of publicity....... this is the way forward for biketrials within the uk.

im looking forward to brimham now that should be a great weekend!

fingers crossed for the weather

ash