Leavers Day Pranks

Broomer

a couple years ago the leavers bought in 3 cows, and hung a card round there necks with 1,2 and 4 written on them. so that the teachers thought there was a number '3' and spent most of the day running around the school looking for a cow lol.

there was a massive thread about these a couple months back.

there was hardly any at my school this year 20 people (me included) were paid 8 pound an hour not to go to school lol one girl took a bird into school gave it laxatives and set it loose lol it shat everywhere plenty of people were doing drivebys on the school, some with a paintball gun and some with eggs

Not so much leavers day pranks but pranks that were pulled at my school were:

Wrapping teachers cars in lotsa of clingfilm.

Stealing a teachers car, driving it on the field and hot boxing it.

Setting the field on fire.

Egging teachers cars.

Sticking a dildo onto the classroom door handle.

I think those were the best,

Crickets in the hall as standard.

Fire alarms going off everywhere.

Getting police style 'Danger Asbestos' tape and 'Asbestons Hazard' signs we found and cordoning off a section of the school and then putting room change signs up next to it to tell pupils where there lessons will take place instead.

Also other room change signs about the school, mainly pointing to rooms that also have room change signs on.

Getting manaquins we found, dressing them in old school uniform and going in at night to stand them on the roofs etc.

Some have been done already, some are getting done over the next few weeks, should be fun :)

• 1 month later...
Correct me if im wrong, but who takes a shit at school. Eww, No thanks haha

Even in emergencies you don't sit down, you just hover!

Those lil stink bombs you can get from the local corner shop really stink. Theyre good fun!

Drawing pins on teachers chairs

Waterbombs/bricks balancing above doors so when someone walks in they fall on them.

Another good thread would be what do you do on the last day of your job :shifty:

some one at our scholl put black show pollish on the balck toilate seat and when someone sits down for a shit they get a big black ring on there arse

cheers jake

Im guessing you sat on this shoe pollished toilet seat?

Stefan.

some one at our scholl put black show pollish on the balck toilate seat and when someone sits down for a shit they get a big black ring on there arse

cheers jake

Haha, but if if u do need to shit at school, must be desperate, you cover the whole bog seat in paper first, like layers and layers of the stuff. For our leavers day we all dressed up as binladen, masks n all and more vandilaised the school rather than played pranks. Mosty chucking flower and water bombs in random classrooms, whilst lessons were on. Also a few of my bruvs mate drew a huge cock on top of the minibus, dont know if anyones found it yet. good times (Y)

Have a danger wank in the headmasters office.

That one made me laugh the most.

We didn't really do much prankage on the last day, was more about the atmosphere cos most people in our year got on really well. We did explore the Forbidden Tower in our school though (the building is really old), was pretty cool with the 50-year old grafitti up there and you could see the whole town!

Taking a screwdriver and switching all the room numbers around.

We took a selection of lockers into an upper level staffroom and barricaded it shut from the inside using the lockers then jumped out the window into a bush underneath. Apparantly it was a few days before they got in, ended up going in through the window with ladders :lol:

Signs around town about a charity cake stall on the main field open to the public with some stolen tables and paper balls on with manequins to make it look realistic from a distance. Got around 50-60 cars parked up on the field with people complaining to the school about being tricked.

3-4 boxes of multipack bubblebath from someones mums shop, put the stuff all over the floor in the toilets/changing room and left the showers on... foam was about my shoulder height and was spilling out into the corridor. Personal favourite.

EDIT: Forgot that one of the computer geeks managed to find some kind of netmeeting style thing on the network and proceeded to place a picture of a woman getting every oriface filled by black guys and sent it out as a message that popped up on EVERY computer simaltaneously.

Edited by Krisboats