Zoo 23,best Video There Is?

leigh_verner

No offence ment by this but its abit of a pointless topic IMO & shouldn't this be in the video section, anyways i dont realy have a favourite zoo video they are all amazing in my opinion. (Y)

Edited by powerz

If you have no bike and want to ride, i wouldent adivse watching the above vid.

im in exactly that position! unfortunately i already watched the vid.

think ill go kill the people in the bike shop for keeping my bike for 2 weeks!!!

Meh, I prefer CLS' "The End", it feels really good and fits the music, probably one of my favourite videos.

doesnt count though cos it didnt start with "zoo_video_" :P

but yeah thats one of my favs too

I think CLS has made way too many videos that are all basically the same! haha. Meh, really impressive, but I got bored of seeing CLS wheelswap a railing after about the 3rd time he did it, let alone the 7th or so.

I find tunnis videos a little more varied, although there probably not, but I still feel that if you picked the best bits from 3 or so Zoo videos you'd get less videos, but they'd be much better.

How can there be 20 odd videos of the same 2 guys without at least one drastic change in riding style!

None the less, very impressive to watch one of every now and then. Zoo 30s probably my favorite out of them though.