Mine And A Friends Little Video

Elmo =)

me (baz) and my friend matt got bored one night. we decided we would throw a load of clips together and make a little video. nothing speacil.

riders:

baz (monty 221pr)

matt (onza t-pro)

link:

comments respected (good or bad)

Good video there boys how long you both been riding?, where is most of that filmed as some of the spots look good to ride keep up the good riding i would be pleased to see a next one made.

Andrew

Edited by Andrew Quibell

Good little vieo is that. Especially when you said its nothing special! Some nice riding there lads.

Quick question: What programme do you use to edit your videos with? I have Ulead video studio which came with my video-camera but it seems pretty pants! When I create the new video file its usually corrupted in some way where I have added titles or music over the top!

heyy, thanks for the comments, keep them coming.

bowman12 Posted Yesterday, 06:36 PM

that is some good riding. i like the look of the stuff you were doing. where was that filmed?

cheers bowman, most of it was filmed in king john school and local areas.

Peaky Posted Yesterday, 11:23 AM

Good little vieo is that. Especially when you said its nothing special! Some nice riding there lads.

Quick question: What programme do you use to edit your videos with? I have Ulead video studio which came with my video-camera but it seems pretty pants! When I create the new video file its usually corrupted in some way where I have added titles or music over the top!

thanks man, i edit my videos with movie maker as its quick and simple, its easy to edit the clips, even when you do get stuck the instructions are really easy too.

Andrew Quibell Posted Yesterday, 09:43 AM

Good video there boys how long you both been riding?,

well i have been riding about two year and matt has been riding about one and a half years.

thanks for the comments again.

Baz. :D

yea boyz doing well for you self baz u made that drop[ gap at king john easy peasy i aint done that yet your both gettin better each time i ride with you, i need to get out and ride but at the mo just cant b bothered

boys give me a ring when you both next out be good session where ever we go

keep it up boys