Frame Just Crakcked!

Yeah, I cracked mine doing the exact same thing.

The 06 T-mag frames were made out of uber thin rubbish metal, I bent mine in several places before it actually cracked.

EDIT - That link to the picture doesn't work, you've tried to link it to the image whilst editing your page.

Edited by 531joshua

cracked a t-pro frame, just beneath the welding that joins the top and bottom tube together. i think that the t-mag and the t-pro are good starter bikes but they are pritty weak. i had mine for around 7 months before it cracked. gu ***!

cheers lou.

Looks nasty man i got an onza-t vee iv'e thrown it at things and still no dent it's a tank i tell you but i cant wait till i get a pitbull i want 26 so badly anyone no any 26 inch going cheep let me no on this or msn at deanfoz@hotmail.com and it's a pain when frames crack so iv'e herd dont want t to happen to me.

Edited by onza wanabe

ooooooo, this has intreiged me!!! I'm buying one of those when i get the money for my giant, i've found them to be an amazing ride, but now i've seen that, i'm not too sure if i want it anymore!!!

ah well, if i crack it, i'll get a python (Y)

can some one help me because i ride a t-lite and it feels like theres summit loose on my back wheel i checked my back wheel and its ok im worryed :ermm:

could be your cones in your back wheel? if you have them? if not just check around making sure all your bolts are tight!

arnt those t-mags meant for natural? < thats not me taking the piss i genually want to know

No they are as do-it-all as a T-Pro.

In the middle of a Monty 221 (Natural), and a Zona Zip (street).

it's a little off-topic but...

how do people manage to break t-pros?

In this little gif is a roughly 1 year old (from new) 05 t-pro frame taking 11 and a half stone straight to a rail on the downtube - it's got a hefty dent in it but the frame was still sound 4 months of riding later.

crash14.gif

don't laugh - it was slippy and I can't gap for shit

so seriously - answer me. Are these new t-pro frames that are busting after 7 months or are they third hand pieces of shit that have had the crap kicked out of them for 18 months already?

can some one help me because i ride a t-lite and it feels like theres summit loose on my back wheel i checked my back wheel and its ok im worryed :ermm:

Hi check under the frame by the top of the bashguard.

arnt those t-mags meant for natural? < thats not me taking the piss i genually want to know

iam not shaw mate but i dont think so.

iam going to buy an onza t-pro frame because ive found one that is cheap. The reason that iam going to buy one of these frames is because i dont want to spend lots of money on an echo or something like that. But i would like an echo but havent got the money. when i get my t-pro frame iam going to get it powercoted white and then the same with the forks, then silver hubs and black rims with white rim tape. i will also have siver zoo bars with a black echo stem. so the colours will be white, silver and black. I will post up some pictures of it when i have dont it.

cheers

it's a little off-topic but...

how do people manage to break t-pros?

In this little gif is a roughly 1 year old (from new) 05 t-pro frame taking 11 and a half stone straight to a rail on the downtube - it's got a hefty dent in it but the frame was still sound 4 months of riding later.

crash14.gif

don't laugh - it was slippy and I can't gap for shit

so seriously - answer me. Are these new t-pro frames that are busting after 7 months or are they third hand pieces of shit that have had the crap kicked out of them for 18 months already?

I snapped a t-pro, i had it from new for 2 years, after the first year it had strain marks on the down tube, then for 4 months it was cracked, and all in one day the crack got bigger and........post-5656-1180516644_thumb.jpg

EDIT: rest in peace t-pro, u served well :P

Edited by abe

I snapped a t-pro, i had it from new for 2 years, after the first year it had strain marks on the down tube, then for 4 months it was cracked, and all in one day the crack got bigger and........post-5656-1180516644_thumb.jpg

oh my god thats a bit broke.

That's exactly my point - 2 years is a perfectly decent amount of time for an ally frame to last - especially if you're riding it hardd enough to rip it in half.