Best Stupid Ideas

I tried gapping to front wheel on a rail and hit the rail and sent me flying over the bars face planted the floor and yah it left me black and blue but lived to tell the tail.

but arent u scared of gapping to back wheel which is even harder???

trying to trials hop onto a pole with a v brake and i ended up with a nice cut on the back of my head so now i wear a helmet

obviously wasnt an avid ultimate v or xtr lol, good idea to wear a helmet

mine must be riding when under the influence of alcohol ,was a very very interesting :rolleyes:

After drinking a few too many Cpt. Morgan + Coke's I went for a ride in my mates garden... I found it really helped my riding. I was going for stuff which I'd never normally attempt and making a lot of it. Just don't try anything stupid or you're bound to end up hurt.

That was the kind of thing i wanted from this topic. O sorry just realised that i missed out the kind of importent word "brakes" when i started this topic, so the stupid idea was infer-red BRAKES! :lol:

Also another stupid idea i thought of was to have some kind of rocket booster thing on the chain stay to when you gap you hit the button and the little rocket thing go off and launch you miles :lol: . Would be cool though

Ah I remember one, I was trying to shorten a Hs33 hose without having to rebleed, so to do that my TPA had to be on full minus so there was little or no pressure on the fluid.

So I thought, If I take the lever out there is no pressure at all, piston then pops out and gets air into the system.

Then I had to pay for a rebleed. =(

my best stupid idea was when a copper asked me if my brakes were good i told him i wasnt sure and for him to have a ride. i told him the front one wasnt too good, (its hopemono trial), so to pull it hard. he did and went straight over the bars. that landed me locked up over night in skegness polce statin and an 80 pound fine.also my lever started leaking oil from the grub scew. i tightened it and filled it with glue and hey presto, it stil leaks. bummer

Cant think of any bad ideas but i can think of something funny.

I was bleeding a mates brake and i was just about to put the bolt in to seal it all, so what does he do...

Walks over and goes,

"arr, is it done yet?" and squeezes the lever squirting it everywhere and all over his bedroom floor.