Velofolies

chimpanzyyyy

hi

my second pair of vids of velo folies 2008

9 min and 6 min of stock elite warm up (vincent,gilles,giaco,kenny,dani)

still no time to do a "nick goddard" editing...so it's really simple...

hope you like

a lot more soon(comp semi final and final)

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload
Edited by chimpanzyyyy

woooooooooo wooop wooop

edit: that was great i cant wait for rest of the vids :D

im glad you havnt done any fancy editing, i think people would just see it as it is because when you edit it to look kool and shizzle you cut bits out people might want to see and for a comp like this i prefer it to be as youve done it.

Edited by basher

you said pair in your post, i only see one video unless i misunderstood something.

also i noticed this before that vince has gone to riser bars now which is a little strange as hes run flat bars since ever as far as i remember and lately he seemed to be beasting it and was on form, wonder if thats the reason he did so poorly.

also i noticed this before that vince has gone to riser bars now which is a little strange as hes run flat bars since ever as far as i remember and lately he seemed to be beasting it and was on form, wonder if thats the reason he did so poorly.

vincent was a beast...he made some massive sides up to rear...even comas didn't made these properly...

even if vincent was a bit under comas and gilles sunday, he was great though

Edited by chimpanzyyyy

comas is a monster....tis true...just look at the f**king size of him! vince and giacomo are just immense...that gap to the spool :sick:

gilles is just so consistent and controlled though...even if he can't do some of that silly stuff! like tom rankin....just a machine :P

adam

I was there, it was ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!

the gap to the spool was the biggest gap i think i have ever seen, as for comas being a monster! He is bonkers!

Adam i love you, likening me to Mr Gilles himself.............. maybe not lol

this is the best quality I can give ;)

thanks for comments, keep them comming

Super cool warm up vids... (Y)

You can tell they are all watching each others and gauging, and that's part of the mental psycho game that goes on before and during the comp...

Really nice editing too, though, a pitty for the resolution.

Thanks for posting this up (Y)

Super cool warm up vids... (Y)

You can tell they are all watching each others and gauging, and that's part of the mental psycho game that goes on before and during the comp...

You should of seen Benito warming up! It was basically the Benito Ross show! He was doing some ridiculous stuff! All the other riders in the 20" final were pretty much just sat there watching him.

Very good videos though (Y) thanks for them!