Vincent Hermance Video Competiton

AdamR28

Some of you may have seen that Vincent Hermance is in the UK this weekend: http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....howtopic=114697

In order to ensure there is plenty of footage available for those who who can't make it, we are running a video competition as follows:

Basic rules:

- Videos can be of any length, with or without music and include any other footage (as long as it is mainly riding!).

- Videos should be posted in this thread (with a youtube, tv.isg.si, trialstube etc link) before midnight Sunday 18th May.

- I will select a top 3 videos from those submitted and then Vincent himself will pick the winner from this shortlist.

Prizes:

A set of prototype Try-All CNC brake clamps complete with a set of titanium Try-All bolts.

brakemounts.jpg

Also a 60cm x 60cm KOXX banner signed by Vincent when he was over here.

banner1.jpg

banner2.jpg

If you have any questions just shout, otherwise good luck and see you on the rides!

Adam

Hmm, had thought of that but wasn't sure there would be much interest... What do you reckon?

I will 90% be there so id be up for it. duno who else will be there. no doubt mike, you and erm me lol. yeh probs not worth it, OR do it and a prize for 1st second and third lol.

I want these brake clamkps to be out officially soon. I've always hated setting up Maguras, and if these do away with that shitty washers, then bring them on. Have you got a predicted RRP for if they do come out ,and possibly when they might?

just file yours down - works great...

340!! lol.

Those guys with something to do with the quarry were firing loads. Had it on continuous and from Phil sidehopping one of them just held to trigger down lol. Bet they got thousands.

Got a few nice ones, should have brought a tripod for me flash but didn't think. Best ones resized now.

Uploading as i type.