Brakeless Version Of My Marino

zoster

I approve

the ladies will be swarming now !

but seriously, appreciate it (your brakeless vids are the best out there in my opinion)

That is one seriously sweet geo, especially the front end and ride height. Nice clean lines as well.

Thanks, mate ! Clean is what i'm going for :)

That was basically the geo I was going to go for if I got a Marino. Nice one! Have to tell us how it rides!

Well, this isn't a new ride (clicky for initial post) , and i am happy with how it rides. manuals were less stable due to the shortish chainstay, but the new and shorter stem (went from 90 to 60mm) really improved this and bunnyhops too. Really flickable and i don't find it hinders trials moves compared to 24 frames with more trialsy geos

what bars are they mate?

im thinking azonics 2.5' risers?

anyway....looks lovely mate, alot like my marino at the mo but im gonna get some higher rise bars like yours

yep, double walls with 2.5 rise

higher IS better

nice bikes! when riding brakeless, do you want to have a higher gear or lower?

I'd go lower. Its much like a car - a lower gear will slow you down quicker, and trust me, thats what you want when you dont have brakes!

Nice bike by the way. Like the sound of the geo too. I hope that seat is in that position for bar spins?

I'd go lower. Its much like a car - a lower gear will slow you down quicker, and trust me, thats what you want when you dont have brakes!

Nice bike by the way. Like the sound of the geo too. I hope that seat is in that position for bar spins?

thanks

i always iritate the skin on my lower leg when doing spins (because it rubs on the seat), and i was trying different heights to see if one works better than the other... (this one doesn't...)

so no, not for barspins

nice bikes! when riding brakeless, do you want to have a higher gear or lower?

i use the normal gear (which in my case is 18/14)

Edited by zoster