:angry: :angry: :angry:

pike64421

Tell them to f*ck off and die the coffin dodging b*stards

zoo

thats not very ncie is it

i mean come on

theres us jumping around on our bikes it must scare the shit out of them , and if your damaging walls well there old what do you expect.

just agree with them , if they are polite and ask you not to just stop..untill they go.

if there rude then well yah whatever.

alrighty guy's

I am just wondering if this happeneds to other people other than me???

when i go out riding or at least every time i go out on my bike, you give it about 30 minute into a nice relaxing ride and you have these old people screaming at you telling you to get off public property and then they call the police.

but last night was different we were down the water front and these old fag's were hanging out there window with a camera trying to film us sitting on our bike and screaming out to get off there property when it is clearly not theres

but hold on i thought that any one can go on public property necause it is for the public to use right???

so people what do u do in these situations???and what is some of there comments to you????

:lol::lol::lol: don t worry;there is same matters in belgium and in france :)

old people...young people...female people...dogs.... >_< the enemy of street trial are everywhere

Now that's a funny one, did you get the photo's developed?

If she did take photo's of you chances are you could end up getting her in a fair bit of hassle with the police, I don't know if id go right through with it and press charges etc. but it would certainly be worth it to teach her a much needed lesson.

The majority of people that stop when im out are interested rather than having a go.

i didnt actually, my mum just threw them out.

but i went out shortly after reading this post to my local kerb spot and there was an old lady sitting on the wall near the old peoples apartments, so i just carried on riding, not on any of her property or even near her and then she starts mumbling so i take out my earphones amd walk over to her tpo see what she was saying and she started saying i was making a nuesance of myself and trying to intimidate her and impress her but she was neither so we had an argument about me not breaking any laws or doing anything wrong so i ended up walking off to the kerb tellin her to shut up and move on if she doesnt like what i'm doing, then her friend cam out trying to make me all sympathetic for her because she's 93.

rant over.

sam

Some oldies are pretty cool and say "i wish i could do that" or the old "back in the day.." stories but some can be right t**ties.Once this man started waving his stick at me for no apparent reason :blink: Not that i was bothered as he couldnt hurt a fly bless him.But who cares they can think or say what they like it wont bother me.

The old people you hate so much are right, you are in general being pretty disrespectful compared with what they did in their youths, so what do you except? Called them coffin dodgers is a f**king disgrace, I hope thats how you class your own parents when they're what? 65 ? f**k you.

You may not be in the wrong and I dont expect people not to street ride, obviously thats not the answer either, but laying into old people isnt going to help either. Who was it up there who had a row with an old lady as she was mumbling under her breath something about riding. She probably didnt fancy an argument but wasnt happy either and she didnt go out of her way to do you wrong. She let you get on with what you are doing, people dont have to agree with what youre doing but if they dont get in the way whats the point in starting something with them? She was 93 man, completely unnecessary to go have a dig at her, you would have known from the start that she wouldnt ever come around to your way of thinking regardless of how well argued it was.

Lol i think old peolpe are quiet funny, especialy when they run over, (whilst my mate was in the shop) steals the bike and tried to ride it away, trying to sit down (yes nearly fell off) then he took it into a pub! Apparently when my mate went in to get it back the bloke hid behind a chair! :lol: mad people, but what does annoy me is 'Excuse me why dont you have a seat on your bike?', I swear down im just goin to flip one day from so many people asking me that! the adults are more annoying that the little kids! :blink:

The old people you hate so much are right, you are in general being pretty disrespectful compared with what they did in their youths, so what do you except? Called them coffin dodgers is a f**king disgrace, I hope thats how you class your own parents when they're what? 65 ? f**k you.

You may not be in the wrong and I dont expect people not to street ride, obviously thats not the answer either, but laying into old people isnt going to help either. Who was it up there who had a row with an old lady as she was mumbling under her breath something about riding. She probably didnt fancy an argument but wasnt happy either and she didnt go out of her way to do you wrong. She let you get on with what you are doing, people dont have to agree with what youre doing but if they dont get in the way whats the point in starting something with them? She was 93 man, completely unnecessary to go have a dig at her, you would have known from the start that she wouldnt ever come around to your way of thinking regardless of how well argued it was.

yes but i didnt have a dig at her at all, i explained that i was doing nothing wrong and walked away, if anything she started it, and i didnt call her anything i just told her to shut up. i didnt do her any wrong i just put her in her place and told her i wasnt doing anything wrong and walked off and carried on with what i was doing. how is that laying in to old people.

sam

The people near me are nearly all old people and they all live just outside one of the best riding spots in syston. They constantly moan and take picures of me and threaten to send pictures to the police and the local syston newspaper. Most of the time they come out their houses and stand there watching me in disgrace, then the moment i look over to them they start having a go at me telling me i ruin the flowers (i don't ever land on the flowers i hop clean over them) i also get told that i'm weakening the two foot high double thickness brick wall by landing on it with my low pressure tyres and that i'm tearing chunks off the bricks (again with the soft tyres, these walls are fairly new and definately strong as well they can take a landing on my bashring without hardly a mark on them). I've never allowed them to stop me riding though and now they leave me alone.

Its the old people that walk past and mutter something like "you brain dead idiot" that anoys me, there's just no need for it.

Theres also the fact that about 40 feet from where i ride is a well known pick up area for systons more drug related people, yet the oldies have nothing to say about that :S:blink::lol:

"why you dont have a seat on that bicycle of yours?"

i get that most of the time from OAPs, some are annoying, some are interested!

once i was riding around Chichester, i was hopping about, gapping etc.

then a coach full of OAPs stop by, pouring out of the coach, seeming they were headed for a heritage place for their "weekend trip" instead they went in the other direction and watched me and my friends riding by, they seemed puzzled by "how did he go backwards?" "how did he jump on that?" "funny bicycles" etc etc

so better tourist attraction (Y) especially japanese people clicking their tiny digital cameras away :lol:

Pat

I can't believe some of the comments on here. You wonder why you get shit all the time when you talk to people like this?

Fair enough, they complain and whatever but its no excuse to bollock them. A 'light' argument is acceptable, try and educate them...if they refuse to listen, ride away or as a last resort, give some back.

About 3 months ago I booked a day off work, I was out riding at about 8am, and I just hopped onto a wall and then off it again. This wall was outside a cafe that loads of pensioners were in, one man came out and said

HIM:'Are you the village idiot then?'

ME: *laughed* (thinking it was just one of the usual comments/compliments)

HIM: Are you going to pay for that wall then you've broke it then?

ME: No, I won't break it

HIM: Do it again, and I'll knock your f**king block off, ok?

ME: Whatever

HIM: You what you cheeky b*****d? *walks up to me and goes to grab me*

Then some other guy walked up and stepped in like he was going to smack this old guy, the old guy then just turned around and walked off. The other guy just turned around and said 'You need something to do'.

Yes, I was a bit cheeky to him, and he was just completely over the top with everything. Threatening me and then attempting to carry his threat out, was there any need?

If some old guy comes up and makes a reasonable comment, I'll stop riding there...simply because I know I have no right to ride there, so basically if they give me shit, I'll give them shit.

----

On this note I do find that 95% of old folks are perfectly fine, I always get comments/questions about my bike/riding. I think its great, it shows that they actually give a shit and they don't think of all the 'younger generation' as being wankers.

i totally agree.......your a member of the public....it's public property....use it as you want. I argued this with my local council and police, sayin that they want to encourage people off of the games consoles etc and get out and have fun....we do and this happens.they agreed to this comment and are now in the process of thinkin bout buildin our very own trials park :lol:

as most of the people that know me could probably tell you, i am quite rude to people who piss me off and speak my mind quite openly.

people who are rude to start with deserve a good mouthing, but people who talk to you like a human will generally get listened to and i would almost definately move on for some one with the right attitude.

old people take far more of an interest in trials than the younger generations (30-50) and if you ever get chatting to some random old person on a train etc you will find alot of them have done some pretty cool things in their time and are quite interesting.

i am just wondering is it a illegal to take picture of people under the age of 18???lol ask for a copy thats a good one

yes mate it is illegal for anybody of any age to take a picture of someone under 16 i dont know about 18 though if your alleged as a adult or not at that age?...but hey :D

oh yer i got told by the mayor me and my friends that we could skate back in the days of me skating that we could skate it but oooooh noooo some stuck up stupid bitch who probably had a big fat dildo stuck up her arse..(old bitch) came over thinking she owned the place and started to try and take our wood we was using :D so then we started a tug of war and then her big fat husband came along who looked like he had just spent the day in mc donalds or something and started getting in on the arguement aswell...why they think THEY have anyright to say who can and cant walk or skate or bike on any public property i dont know who.....we tell them that we have been given permission of the mayor but no not havning it because we where like 13-14 at the time...its like thinking we are lying just because we are young really pisses me off....my mother and father pay taxes for this shit re-modernising crap that they call art i.e. a pole in the ground...so why the hell cant we use it for what we want to do....ITS UTTER BULLSHIT!

anyway yer :D

Edited by earsy104

yes mate it is illegal for anybody of any age to take a picture of someone under 16 i dont know about 18 though if your alleged as a adult or not at that age?...but hey :D

oh yer i got told by the mayor me and my friends that we could skate back in the days of me skating that we could skate it but oooooh noooo some stuck up stupid bitch who probably had a big fat dildo stuck up her arse..(old bitch) came over thinking she owned the place and started to try and take our wood we was using :D so then we started a tug of war and then her big fat husband came along who looked like he had just spent the day in mc donalds or something and started getting in on the arguement aswell...why they think THEY have anyright to say who can and cant walk or skate or bike on any public property i dont know who.....we tell them that we have been given permission of the mayor but no not havning it because we where like 13-14 at the time...its like thinking we are lying just because we are young really pisses me off....my mother and father pay taxes for this shit re-modernising crap that they call art i.e. a pole in the ground...so why the hell cant we use it for what we want to do....ITS UTTER BULLSHIT!

anyway yer :D

Why is everything big and fat?

And secondly why would she be walking around with a dildo in her arse? :ermm:

Grow up.

Edited by Dr Greenthumb