The Clan Danny Mac + Duncan Shaw At The Outdoor Show

duncshaw

Danny's 180 backflip up the jump was sick. He needs to do that to fakie, i haven't seen that been done before.....

180 backflip is a flair....yeh it was pretty nuts wasnt it! If only he had a bigass tree to ramp up at that show :)

That was an awesome weekend, i had a tear in my eye watching that,

remembering all the stuff that went on,

dunc's nut cracker you can hear me laugh in that!

good to see the graet brian bleech in the film aswell.

best part of the weekend?

JAM AND MARMAILADE- eh dunc?

180 backflip is a flair....yeh it was pretty nuts wasnt it! If only he had a bigass tree to ramp up at that show :)

A flair stands for flip-air, which means a flip 180 whilsts airing out (and theoretically coming back the same direction like when you air out), therefore i'd call that a backflip 180 but i guess it argueable :P

Class video!

When did Duncan start riding 26" :S ... And hows your downstairs after that? hehe

hey man how you doing? welcome back? not riding 26 just broke my bike so had to ride that for the weekend! downstairs not too bad luckily inside of the leg took most of it haha! i am still struggling to get over my new fear of skinnys!

That was an awesome weekend, i had a tear in my eye watching that,

remembering all the stuff that went on,

dunc's nut cracker you can hear me laugh in that!

good to see the graet brian bleech in the film aswell.

best part of the weekend?

JAM AND MARMAILADE- eh dunc?

jam is best haha

hey man how you doing? welcome back? not riding 26 just broke my bike so had to ride that for the weekend! downstairs not too bad luckily inside of the leg took most of it haha! i am still struggling to get over my new fear of skinnys!

I'm not bad thanks... Yeah man, need to get back into full swing with the riding! ^_^

Yeah, realised that when I watched the video again, the dude at the start mentions about ur mod breaking.

So would I be after that one :blink: