Rockman Bikes Video 3, Riding Kortz!

Bigman

My new video produced for Rockmanbikes.com, riding the kortz frame and a selection of components. The video was going to be longer but i have injured my foot and it will be a few weeks until I can ride again so i thought I would bosh the video up as it is....

NB: The video is not showing in widescreen on trials tube or vimeo, please download for better viewing (Y)

Vimeo Video -> Original Video
I will try and sort it out so that it is widescreen in vimeo, but that won't be until tomorow....

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload

Riding is from my own trials park, Plymouth, truro and carn brea hill.

Enjoy

Adam

nice vid!!

edition and riding were very nice!!

i love your bike, i love rockman bikes :)

are u a rockman rider like kieran? lucky u!! i want it too :(:P

well done (Y) really i liked it ;)

Edited by G_!

I actually loved that Adam, really good video that.

Your riding style is soo smooth, I like it.

I liked the video that much, it's now on my ipod. Only really good videos go on ipods.

Hope your foot gets better mate. :):cheers:

What happens around 1:25 unless it was my laptop looks like a weird affect :S,

also your so foooking smooth and dont even look to put any effort in at least try to make it look hard so the rest of us look good :P

love your riding, really liked you on the isis so its a tad weird watching you on this bike ill make my mind up what I think you suit the most when your next video is done.

p.s your trials park looks like youve built it really well some of the pics of your pallets and things you made looked like they might collaps but after seeing that I think youve done a really good job! just gose to prove there are no exuses for people who complain they have no where to go, a little bit of work and few days off the bike youve got a gem of a riding spot.

really well done! could you trials tube it just so we can download it nice and easy, my laptop dosent download off vimeo for some reason after it got fixed :(.

rockman have two of the smoothest riders in the uk, if not thee smoothest! maybe a joint video seen as you live so close?

hey ad's!

your looking good on that bike! every bit of it smooth, but realisticly you dont need to be told that! lol

the trials park is looking real good, would love to ride sometime ;)lol

well hopefully see you soon!

hope your foot/ankle/leg gets better soon mate!

What happens around 1:25 unless it was my laptop looks like a weird affect :S,

also your so foooking smooth and dont even look to put any effort in at least try to make it look hard so the rest of us look good :P

love your riding, really liked you on the isis so its a tad weird watching you on this bike ill make my mind up what I think you suit the most when your next video is done.

p.s your trials park looks like youve built it really well some of the pics of your pallets and things you made looked like they might collaps but after seeing that I think youve done a really good job! just gose to prove there are no exuses for people who complain they have no where to go, a little bit of work and few days off the bike youve got a gem of a riding spot.

really well done! could you trials tube it just so we can download it nice and easy, my laptop dosent download off vimeo for some reason after it got fixed :(.

rockman have two of the smoothest riders in the uk, if not thee smoothest! maybe a joint video seen as you live so close?

what cocky said that was awsome.

Nice vid Adam.

How are you finding the bike with such a high BB?

Thanks Ben, The high BB is no where near as bad as people would expect, i was a little worried about it when finding out the frames geometry, but i have to say that this frame realy doesn't feel like the "stereo typical" high bb bike such as a adamant or similar. I was expecting the high BB to make taps and any rolling moves difficult but they are actualy easier than on the ISIS which had a 15mm lower BB. And it just feels much better for everything else.

Adam

Hi ad great vid

I met you on a brum ride this year and you were good but your getting really good now

can i just ask how you keep the pallets so sturdy ( on the floor ) Because that L shaped one didnt even move when you rode on it

Great vid

Josh..

Hi ad great vid

I met you on a brum ride this year and you were good but your getting really good now

can i just ask how you keep the pallets so sturdy ( on the floor ) Because that L shaped one didnt even move when you rode on it

Great vid

Josh..

They are all pretty stable on thier own, the L shaped has a small post that I have driven into the ground and then fixed to it so stop it from turning it over.

Adam

Loved the track you used Big Yin. Went well with the lines!

I hate when that happens with you're hand! Done that a few times!

I would have liked to see some moving camera shots in there. Maybe for the next one?

Thanks dude, glad you like it.....

As for the moving shots, I tend to ride on my own alot, which limits moving shots quite alot :P Will try and get some sorted for the next vid....

Adam

Ace video man. The new rig seems to suit you really well. As I've always said you are getting ludicrously smooth, its awesome to see how far you've come since our first rides. You have inspired me to go out for a ride when I finish work! Defo have to catch up in Falmouth when I'm down next week, doesn't look like i'll be bringing the bike though. boo!

Keep up the good work and see you soon!

Rob

Ace Adam, riding is getting really technical now! Looks like you've lost a fair bit of weight too! Fair play man, keep up the riding.

Not actualy lost much weight, must be the camera :P

Really nice video, quite relaxing to watch.

Your trials park looks great! You must spend alot of time playing about in it?

I have been riding it quite alot until i killed my foot there the other day, as soon as it has recovered I shall be back riding it again.

Adam