Tarty Days—Taking The Missus?

Bronz

33 members have voted

1. 1. Taking the missus?

• Yes.
    • No.

Sorry if this seems like the most pointless thread ever (though that's not likely) but I'm trying to talk my missus into coming to Tarty Days.

She ain't your normal annoying girly girl, she's actually really into trials (watching it, not riding) so she wouldn't be bored/annoyed there. I was just wondering if anyone else is gonna be taking their other halves so that 1) I don't look like the only tight b*****d there who made his missus come along and 2) she won't feel a out-of-place.

Cheers guys :)

Harry

Edited by Bronz

Yep, she's driving the rental van there! I'm not dragging her along... it was her idea to come and she's really looking forward to it.

Nice one!

That's the story with our lass but I was feeling a bit harsh. She wants to go, but I don't want her to feel left out.

Yeah my missus will be there, Ive got a Lamborghini driving day in Stafford on the Saturday (which she got for my birthday), then we are staying over and heading to North Wales for Tarty Days on the Sunday.

Edited by wally

• 2 weeks later...