A Picture Of Deng

Egg Fried Rice

I originally thought that three people started it up, or at least deng did, with the help of two others, one being lee shi ming (aorta) and then the other guy. I read somewhere that the other two had a fall out with deng, lee shi ming started aota obviously and I havn't a clue about the other guy...

It wasn't the owner of zhi was it??

as in yao zhi???

I originally thought that three people started it up, or at least deng did, with the help of two others, one being lee shi ming (aorta) and then the other guy. I read somewhere that the other two had a fall out with deng, lee shi ming started aota obviously and I havn't a clue about the other guy...

It wasn't the owner of zhi was it??

nope, deng founded echo with another guy called huran guran or muran duran (or something similar)

yao zhi and lee where just team riders. they might have had a fall out with deng, i think they just wanted to earn more money by starting a business of their own. great pitty, they were both absolutely amazing riders and if they'd stuck to deng, at least they'd release some videos :(

nope, deng founded echo with another guy called huran guran or muran duran (or something similar)

yao zhi and lee where just team riders. they might have had a fall out with deng, i think they just wanted to earn more money by starting a business of their own. great pitty, they were both absolutely amazing riders and if they'd stuck to deng, at least they'd release some videos :(

Actually, truth be told, Deng actually booted Lee and Zhi off the Echo and Zoo teams. He already had CLS and Neil, so he didn't feel that he needed the other two anymore.

Lee and Zhi might as well start their own thing, to grow trials in China and to have a company to own/ride for. And also, Zhi and Lee have made quite a lot of videos on aortabike.com and zhibike.com...

it's all there.

Actually, truth be told, Deng actually booted Lee and Zhi off the Echo and Zoo teams. He already had CLS and Neil, so he didn't feel that he needed the other two anymore.

Lee and Zhi might as well start their own thing, to grow trials in China and to have a company to own/ride for. And also, Zhi and Lee have made quite a lot of videos on aortabike.com and zhibike.com...

it's all there.

Does this mean the ZHI is actually someones name, pronounced Zhi (zyy) rather than ZHI (Zed - atch - Iey).