The Bike Of Pete Wright

Ash-Kennard

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

And so on.

If you get sponsored by one of Pete's companies, do you get sponsored by them all? And yes Pete, I know this isn't fair because you can't reply, but I don't give a f**k. You twat!

Lmao. Mark setting the perfect example of how to Moderate a forum hahah. Nice on Mark. Made my day.

Danny.

I don't want to seem like I'm spoiling all your fun, but I do think slating him is over the top now. Yes it is highly amusing, but if there is something there that isn't right I don't it's fair everyone taking the piss. So yeah...

Thing is, Pete probably loves it. If people just bought all his bullshit stories, he'd have it too easy. If that was the case, he'd never have had to create his lawyer alter-ego Drazic back in the Section7 days, and he wouldn't be able to just keep stretching his imagination and coming up with all the amazing background stories he occassionally comes up with.

somebody PLEAASEEEEEE un ban him!!!!

this thread is awesome. I think we should have a sub forum for "threads of humour" and in that another section of "pete wright threads"

If I said that you'd shout at me!

I have never met him, but I want to see his stupid stock thing in the metal. +100mm BB, 1100MM WB, etc etc. And the holes! the work of a genious. Or a nutcase. :lol:

+80mm and 1200WB ;)

Thing is, Pete probably loves it. If people just bought all his bullshit stories, he'd have it too easy. If that was the case, he'd never have had to create his lawyer alter-ego Drazic back in the Section7 days, and he wouldn't be able to just keep stretching his imagination and coming up with all the amazing background stories he occassionally comes up with.

Is also his username on the OCUK forums.

+80mm and 1200WB ;)

f**k me what a strange man. That is some wierd geo, even Mods are only +55mm at the most and the biggest stock I have seen is 1100mmWB.

Strange, strange man.

EDIT: Call me a noob if you want, but what is a BOTI?

Edited by KuelMuel

Pete's the most honest guy I've ever met, and I have no idea what you all mean :unsure:

Nah, more seriously, Pete's pretty sound in reality, though the bull gets out of hand etc online a lit more

People take things too far, and need to cut him some more slack though

Pete's the most honest guy I've ever met, and I have no idea what you all mean :unsure:

Nah, more seriously, Pete's pretty sound in reality, though the bull gets out of hand etc online a lit more

People take things too far, and need to cut him some more slack though

Come on Luke, he fabricates a terrible story to try and scam warranty on a frame he claims he broke and you think he's sound? Then he comes out with this gem "Thanks to those that supported me here, glad too see you can admit fault" :mellow:

Is anyone else concerned that Pete now says he's working for British Aerospace? I have nothing against Employers Equal Opportunity but if its true, unless he's the janitor isnt this putting peoples lives at risk? He cant string a coherent sentence together so I cant imagine what responsibilities he'd have.

Before I get bashed for bashing him, yes I have had the pleasure of meeting him on more than one occasion.

Edited by 2sixstreet