Hdv - Tra

t33zr

That was awesome, the quality was superb and made you appretiate the riding a lot more! well worth the lengthy download wait.

Worked in Windows media for me.

Well worth the download, best TRA i have ever seen

Al

Edited by Alastair

HDV is :! :! :!

Awsome vid all round there. Loving the close ups of the wheel on that tree stump etc as they really show off the high quality as does the scences at the begining.

Seems to bring alot more into the vid as you can apriciate depth and size alot more.

As for the riding its hats of as usual. I think you should stick with that coust frame as it suits you a to a T (Y)

Amazing! Really top notch video! First of all the riding is ace, some of the ups and gaps are absolutely massive! You also seemed to have got smooth and more controlled, but still as powerful. I liked the stuff on the play ground with them wooden rails etc, and wooden pipe thing.

Secondly, the HDV is awesome. Makes it a LOT more real. The music and editing is also really good.

Is this your camera TRA? Which camera is it?

Stan.

That was awesome. I've never really seen the point in HDV before, but that video was so much prettier than anything else I've seen. I liked it a lot. Riding was immense too, just crazy stuff.

If I had to criticise (and I don't), I'd agree with this.

but that saint-shiney-white effect looks bad..:(

The effect looks OK, just not all the time please :)

Ey , yeah stan its my camera , just got it a few weeks ago . i love it ! ;)

Wicked choice dude! What camera did you buy? Canon or Sony? Model?

From the posts others have made it appears im not alone with tech issues, the video wouldn't play properly on my computer. Im not sure whether it was my player (was using WMP 9 Series for Mac) but the video wasn't widescreen (HDV is native 16:9) and so was out of perspective. I also tried VLC, Flip4Mac and Democracy player, none of them were having anything to do with the video unfortunately! :ermm:

I cant really comment on the editing cos it was really jumpy overall, there was no consistent frame rate - I really think this is the problem with HD videos for the net, if its a REALLY high bitrate, such as this video, it doesn't play so well. This is partly the reason why I compress my HDV videos down to 640 x 360 H264 .mov files - keeps it in perspective and perfectly watchable - although it won't look as good as HUGE files like this one.

The riding looked out of this world (in terms of big-ness), I really think you must be one of, if not, the strongest Trials rider out there, props!

I'll certainly look forward to your next video, hopefully I'll be able to watch it properly as well haha! (Y)

Jonny.

Loved it, the colours and vibrance in the video is astounding and ran crystal clear on my computer. The only slight niggle with it is the slow motion doesn't look quite right, like it jitters slightly... normal speed was fine though.

Thoroughly impressed, expect to see many more as well ;)

It's a shame so many people are having trouble, because we need more videos like this. My PC is 3 years old (Athlon 64) and it runs perfectly. On the other hand, my Mac is 2 years old and just says "Er, no thanks". After about 10 minutes loading time (no exaggeration, I went away and had a poo and it was still not ready when I got back), it manages about 3 fps. :rolleyes: I think this is mainly because it's wmv and macs hate wmv. I suspect if it was h264 it'd be OK.

You just need the correct kodecs, I downloaded a kodec pack which was around 30mb big. Maybe it was called K-Kodec pack or something, dont remember..

Anyways, this video runs perfectly on EVERY single media runner I have. Windows Media Player, Media Player Classic, VLC etc, and I use a one year old middle range fujitsu laptop :)

You just need the correct kodecs, I downloaded a kodec pack which was around 30mb big. Maybe it was called K-Kodec pack or something, dont remember..

Anyways, this video runs perfectly on EVERY single media runner I have. Windows Media Player, Media Player Classic, VLC etc, and I use a one year old middle range fujitsu laptop :)

Sounds interesting but its no help without the proper name for the pack, ill have a search for it though, cheers. I think a point worth making is that theres no point in making a video unless you know that it will run on anybody's computer, maybe summot to think about next time, ive just found this all a but frustrating haha, damn those Macs :lol:

JJ.