Its Not Big, So It Must Be Clever?

M-i-t-c-h

poor damon, if i was him id get f**king pissed of from people constantly comparing him to other riders and saying his style is "shit" and "boring", you dont compare a flat land bmxer to a street rider do you?

i just watched that vide your comparing him to, and i nearly pissed my self, are you trying to say thats more entertaining than this, damon video 6

Edited by Davetrials

poor damon, if i was him id get f**king pissed of from people constantly comparing him to other riders and saying his style is "shit" and "boring", you dont compare a flat land bmxer to a street rider do you?

i just watched that vide your comparing him to, and i nearly pissed my self, are you trying to say thats more entertaining than this, damon video 6

Damon vid 6 for the win really , my favourite vid ever!!.I personally find going big more entertaining.So video 1 out of the 2 you posted up.

I think you're right, it's a bit unfair to pick on Damon. He just epitomises the TGS 'style' that people seem to be into. Whilst he is going big AND seeking more lines etc, other people seem to be emulating him by simply doing sidehops/tap/gaps. So when people criticise him, they are really just criticising the style.

I agree, his video 6 is awesome. But I still prefer the vid of Dan Jones ;)

Ermmm, surely its just trials evolving? Look at motorcycle trials, it wasn't so long ago they were riding around on Steel frames which weighed a ton following around a basic section in a comp, now the bikes are ultralightweight aluminium frames and riders throwing them up everything possible...and all those riders learned on the old bikes of the 80's/90's....I guess what I'm trying to say is that riders don't really feel the need to ride technically anymore...?

A pretty pointless thread though, people ride however they like to ride, no 'best way of riding thread' is going to change that. They're both bloody impressive, but thats their style and thats that. I think trials would be pretty f**king boring if we all rode the same.

Personally I think this is just as meaningless at the stock Vs. mod debate...

Edited by anzo

Id rather the second, although its nice to see how big people can go, the moves do get a bit dull. I used to just practise single moves, and found so much more fun in doing lines, ect, so i spose the second would give me ideas for more interesting stuff.

Edited by afroman