Pics Of Mr Hermance's Bike.......light

hugh_b

QUOTE(hugh_b @ Jun 27 2007, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LIGHT, given me a few ideas that would be worth a go.....

hardly a massive breakthrough in trials technology

get a drill and go mental !

then i presume, snap loads of stuff and complain about it. ACE !

iolo.

Looks pretty shit if you ask me...rather boring, but then again, but then again its weight before beauty and weight before strength...but easily replaced for him.

Too many things drilled on that, looks like a gauze.

...Also, how much weight do you think hes lost by drilling? Do you think he even notices when hes riding it?

Edited by anzo

bet he feels the difference when his forks snap :lol: but seriously that is too much even though he can have whatever parts he wants that bike is too weak and cutting the dropout up is a stupid idea . but on the plus that hub looks realy nice even though the drilling is pointless .

Looks pretty shit if you ask me...rather boring, but then again, but then again its weight before beauty and weight before strength...but easily replaced for him.

lets see your bike then i bet that looks the dogs nuts aye :huh::huh::huh:

Looks shit ha ha u make me laugh

Edited by montyrider

If i had that bike and wanted to make it lighter, I could spend 5 mins with a hacksaw and saw an inch or so off that rear seat/spike arrangement and save twice as much weight as he has pissing about with little holes.

Think the drilling is abit over top you can tell hes a comp faggot.

He doesn't need a bash because when he lands on the freewheel and ruins it he will just pull another out of his brand new spare freewheel draw lol

Think the drilling is abit over top you can tell hes a comp faggot.

He doesn't need a bash because when he lands on the freewheel and ruins it he will just pull another out of his brand new spare freewheel draw lol

Bit harsh I think. Vincent is hardly a "comp faggot". He isn't ranked number 1 in the world for nothing.

The bikes cool, light bikes ***.

Stan.

Bit harsh I think. Vincent is hardly a "comp faggot". He isn't ranked number 1 in the world for nothing.

The bikes cool, light bikes ***.

Stan.

Yeah i take back the comp faggot bit. Just mean i think going that far to shed every gram is abit over top.