About Gu Bikes

mandry1991

the gu wat innit
That was funny.
innit ye wah yoo chatin manme need mor info bruv.im so dum i cnt spel.ahhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!1111!!1!!!!!1one!!!
Second time round, sorry but no. He probably can spell but just can't be bothered.Anyhow as it says he rides stock we can all safely guess he's on about the Typhoon. I imagen it rides the same as the other high bottom bracket bikes to a certain extent. In simple a nice bike for back wheel moves but would lack very much with 'street trick/ moves'.Research about, high bottom brackets and long stocks. You will get the picture then.Or feel free to ask some more.But yeah read the sticky at the top and your understand why those other two were negative towards you.

Im quite tempted to get a typhoon as im into all that TGS stuff.

If you want to do spinny shit, dont get one.

You can get away with it though. If your a low standard which i'm guessing you are (nothing meant by that) a long high bb bike will be impossible to pull any spins etc on.

However my Toxsin One doesn't mind the odd wall ride and manual.

You can get away with it though. If your a low standard which i'm guessing you are (nothing meant by that) a long high bb bike will be impossible to pull any spins etc on.

However my Toxsin One doesn't mind the odd wall ride and manual.

I can manage 360 bunnyhops on my pitbull and its nice for manuals, just perhaps not as comfortable as it would be on a leeson ect.

The GU might make TGS easier than my pitbull.

Edited by afroman

The people that wrote the first three posts will NEVER get validated with spelling like that, and that street grammar, INNIT.

I am validated.....

shame theres no smiley expression thing to describe the situation where I try to explain 'taking the piss' to you

Yeh they ride amazing the 07 gu`s there isnt really a bad point about them my 26 and 20 ride mint.

agreed, i havent come across anything to be difficult with mine yet.

you know argos or somwhere like that sell pogosticks for a lot cheaper right?? :-

lol. but no. the 07 gus ride differently to other high bb bikes.

GU is brilliant great for teach riding as well as powerful riding due to its long frame, its really strong but also nice and like.

anyone who puts the GU down i personally dont think have tried riding one first hand to be honest

GU is brilliant great for teach riding as well as powerful riding due to its long frame, its really strong but also nice and like.anyone who puts the GU down i personally dont think have tried riding one first hand to be honest
i am getin a gu stock its the old one i was thinkin of getin a t-pro or t-comp mod but my mates said get a gu stock so i am getin one next month i have riden a python , zone zip and a gu 07 stock i need to go fro stock because i am verly tall 6ft n my mates say its a gd bike
you gotta love the nm languageGU's are nice to ride i wanna ride a 26 sometime but nobody i know rides one
i am getin one when i get it we can meet up n have a go on each overs bike