Zoo Pitbull 116mm

03072007141.jpg03072007143.jpgHere she is for one and all to see only took about 6 weeks of waitng for bits, any comments would be good. WEll I hope it comes out as it's not on my screen. It's the new 2007 zoo pitbull short 166mm on king bmx rear, and echo rear hydro, the rest you can make out I think. SYOk so no it's not how do you put pics from your computer on here help please and I'll update. SY p.s. thank you up'n'away!!!! Edited by sysuperfly

03072007141.jpg03072007143.jpgHere she is for one and all to see only took about 6 weeks of waitng for bits, any comments would be good. WEll I hope it comes out as it's not on my screen. It's the new 2007 zoo pitbull short 166mm on king bmx rear, and echo rear hydro, the rest you can make out I think. SYOk so no it's not how do you put pics from your computer on here help please and I'll update. SY p.s. thank you up'n'away!!!!

looks nealy as pimp as mine :D(Y) i like it

That a decent spec there, I am going to try a V-brake on the front again at some point, they are so good, I would rather have one on the front to a maggy to be honest. Well I have a disc now so it doesn't matter.

NIce spec though, and I think you mean 116mm dropouts not 166mm. They are doing 150mm on some downhill bikes now though.

The whole lot cost me a bit under 1000 but I build and put together everything myself, also the hub and headset were from the us only cost me £265 for the both instead of here it costs £480 bit of difference. Wish I could ponce on here to see if anyone has a avid ultimate set for sale but I don't think your allowed are you until you upgrade from pre-trials can you? and yes cheers I do mean 116mm. SY

:o So nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want one

Do they ride any diferent withe 116mm dropouts

Only that you don't have the old favorite of knocking the rear mech off. otherwise not really as the tyre and rim are the same with so the contact to ground is the same.

Maybe a smidge less time to engage as there is no slack inbetween pedal strocks that you can get on rear mechs when your backpedal then engage but not that you would really notice. Sy

The whole lot cost me a bit under 1000 but I build and put together everything myself, also the hub and headset were from the us only cost me £265 for the both instead of here it costs £480 bit of difference. Wish I could ponce on here to see if anyone has a avid ultimate set for sale but I don't think your allowed are you until you upgrade from pre-trials can you? and yes cheers I do mean 116mm. SY

sneaky way of getting you wanted add in! http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....howtopic=101015 email me if you're interested in the XTR vee ;)