Singletons Front Flip!

Tim-Hill..Yeah Mate

That's mint :D Kudos for attempting it.

I think a back flip would be easier and this is something I've been toying with the idea of trying when I find a suitable place to do it.

Get to the edge, parallel to the wall. Do a 90 degree turn so your back wheel is pinched on the edge and then just throw yourself backwards. It's easier to back than front flip, and the pinch should help a little too.

Ditto, tis why you see most BMXers doing backflips and only a few doing frontflips, when your on your back wheel your already about 90 degrees or more around the backflip.

Good efforts Mike.

nah mike's got the right idea with a front flip.

Out of ramps is totally different to from top of a wall. A few bmxers have pulled frontflip drops, but never seen/heard of anyone trying a backflip one...

nah mike's got the right idea with a front flip.

Out of ramps is totally different to from top of a wall. A few bmxers have pulled frontflip drops, but never seen/heard of anyone trying a backflip one...

dave mirra nailed on in to a quarter

Edited by Davetrials

yeah actually i know that one, but that is one hell of a drop and I have never seen anybody try it to flat and I have seen front flips attempted off a picnic table from manual before...

Video? Would love to see.