Bloody Chavs

Hi

yesterday me and callum stickland were with Andy b and we were mending his pinch when we 2 boys shouted "oi" at us from the top of the multistory car park and lobed the bigist trafic cone i have ever seen at callum head!!!!

it has gone and cut his head open and needed it glued back!

post if anything has happend before to you like this.

scott

Edited by titty boy

Hi

yesterday me and callum stickland were with Andy b and we were mending his pinch when we 2 boys shouted "oi" at us from the top of the multistory car park and lobed the bigist trafic cone i have ever seen at callum head!!!!

scott

why did you not get them back??

That's real bad, can't believe them sometimes

If anyone did something like that to me I would put them in hospital - an eye for an eye

There is the phrase "just ignore them and they'll go away" but it doesn't work for chavs (N)

Nathan

Edited by nafan

Hi

scott

Nope, because I AM a chav.

ouch see if callum was wearing his lid like normal his head would probably just hurt.

unlucky guy.

i was in havant with my mate Chris the other day and i was sitting next to my bike when i saw it move out of the corner of my eye so i jump up and some chav had a hold of the front wheel and was really pulling hard on it, so of course i started pulling back, he put up quite a fight though.

wish i went and hit him after.

but i was like wtf !

if i see him again soon I'm going to break him :)

Chavs only ever do shit like that in groups, if you see a lone one, stab it

also if you act 'hard', they dont know what to do

You obviously don't have proper chavs then. Round here if they start anything you have to act hard yourself so they can see your not scared, but if you overdo it your in for the biggest beating of your life. With the kiddies acting hard is all well and good, they'll probably leave or give you a sarcastic comment and that'll be the end of it. But the proper devvo style ones are the ones you need to be careful around.

haha im with him :D

most of them expect you to be scared of them, but if you stand your ground, they are normally the ones who end up intimidated.

i tryed acting hard then i ended up fighting with one so he tryed to bottle me and i smaked him an a got areested for that and he dent get anything but now i have his brother an a load of his mates after me lol

i tryed acting hard then i ended up fighting with one so he tryed to bottle me and i smaked him an a got areested for that and he dent get anything but now i have his brother an a load of his mates after me lol

I dont mean acting hard as in acting like a arsey dick head (perhaps you werent), I mean showing them you don't care and your not scared

You obviously don't have proper chavs then. Round here if they start anything you have to act hard yourself so they can see your not scared, but if you overdo it your in for the biggest beating of your life. With the kiddies acting hard is all well and good, they'll probably leave or give you a sarcastic comment and that'll be the end of it. But the proper devvo style ones are the ones you need to be careful around.

I know what proper chavs are like, as many have tried to punch/stab me becasue I have a fro, as im bigger than most of them, usually I can get out of it by trying to act like theyre my mates or just smack em back harder

Edited by afroman

Hi

scott

Well thats surely classed as assault. Have you lodged a complaint with the police? I'm sure there's CCTV footage of the "chavs" from the multi-story car park?