Bloody Chavs

I dont mean acting hard as in acting like a arsey dick head (perhaps you werent), I mean showing them you don't care and your not scared

I know what proper chavs are like, as many have tried to punch/stab me becasue I have a fro, as im bigger than most of them, usually I can get out of it by trying to act like theyre my mates or just smack em back harder

having an afro really can be a curse when it comes to chavs :(

oh well our hairs better :)

They ARE the scum of the Earth... Sometimes, in fact all the time, I think that some chavs would actually make everyone's life better if they didn't exist...

There will always be wars between chavs and "skaters" or "emos" as they call us all, and unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it... (N)

Nathan

But on the other hand there has always been a time where there was a minority group that were disliked by the majority.

Punks, mods, rockers etc have all had their place in history as the trouble makers.

Its a phase, not the decay of Britain.

They ARE the scum of the Earth...

"moon chavs, chavs on the moon, in a BURBURRY space ship, chavs on the moooooon"

"what do you call a chav in a box? INIT"

"what do you call a chav on mars? problem, what do you call all the chavs on mars? problem solved"

never really had problems with chavs they tend to leave me alone when im out ridn by myself dosent help that i know most people in my town or i know of them, i find it worse when im out drinkin thats when chavs start lil yuts

But on the other hand there has always been a time where there was a minority group that were disliked by the majority.

Punks, mods, rockers etc have all had their place in history as the trouble makers.

Its a phase, not the decay of Britain.

which the strange people who ride little bikes with little wheels , the guys who look after the forum or the nice 70's guys who rode around on little scooters being abused by punks lol

here are some youtube links. watch them they are quite funny!!

lol thant made me laugh

me and my mate 'quackers' were outside the bank when a group of chavs came up 2 me n started smacking me in the back of my head when i turned around to do something about it they started hitting my face and after a few punches ended up on the floor as i had about 4 people enjoying kicking the sh*t out of me ... when i was on the floor they decided to carry on kicking n stamping on my head and i ended up with a major blood clot in my ear and i needed surgery to repair it all!! luckily they didn't steal my bike or money etc but it was such a surprise attack they just did it for a laugh!!!

the police don't usually do anything unless it's extremely serious.

I was assaulted a couple of weeks ago... and they've done nothing, except Take statements. Not serious enough apparently...

Which is why I blank the police :)

And if anyone comes back saying, "oh why do people have such disrespect for the police....

THERE IS MY REASON! >_<

People need to stop being scared. Most people that get 'mugged' are just to frightened to stand up for themselves. They say 'give me your phone!' And people actually hand it over! WTF is this!

Stand up for yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not directed just at TF members)

People need to stop being scared. Most people that get 'mugged' are just to frightened to stand up for themselves. They say 'give me your phone!' And people actually hand it over! WTF is this!

some of my mates r kind of like this not chavs at all, but if u stand upto some chavs they will kick u in. however if they r like 13 2 ft tall then i agree stand up for urself.

Callum

barber ***, but only take em out if they are your age or younger, and if your not too out numbered, but if you are in a local place then just try and have anyone out, local people will soon ring the police if they see a brawl, just think, they ring the police if we ride near there houses so why wouldnt they ring if there was bundle of chavs trying to kill you :)

Edited by braintreetrials

good point lol :P

just been out on my bmx and encounted 3 chavs, one came up asking for a fag, i know him from skool and he often puches/ kicks me etc, so OWN BACK TIME!!! tail whiped my stunt peg into his leg and he fell over :P he wont touch me again :D

good point lol :P

just been out on my bmx and encounted 3 chavs, one came up asking for a fag, i know him from skool and he often puches/ kicks me etc, so OWN BACK TIME!!! tail whiped my stunt peg into his leg and he fell over :P he wont touch me again :D

and the other two just stood there?

chavs I know are all for revenge