Bloody Chavs

i dunno why everyone is refered to as groups, why cant everyone just be themselves?

but yeah, 'chavs' are annoying, especially the ones who know that you could beat the f**k out of them, but start anyway.

makes me angry, silly bellends

Why would you refer to chavs as individual people when they have the combined intelligence of a small rodent, and the moral values of a turd.

Edited by afroman

Why would you refer to chavs as individual people when they have the combined intelligence of a small rodent, and the moral values of a turd.

i know exactly where your cominf from mate, but why do they all have to copy each other? like if one gets one of those retarded lumo hooded coats, the rest of the 'mob' imbreds have to get one.

they piss me off, the effing sheep!

Edited by elcristoff-t-pro

It's funny, after posting on this thread the other day saying I don't really get bothered by chavs, I got threatened by one on my way home from work.

He was in a car speeding pretty fast, I guess I looked at the car as it went. He screached to a halt reversed up and got out.

He said something like "what you staring at? I'll knok that smirk off your face".

I didn't reply just shrugged and walked off. I was slightly scared really, I got the impression he had a few crossed wires. Nutcase.

(Y)

I was in bradford town centre and two chav asian youths asked me for my ipod, i was so scared, so i rememberd what my dad had taught me, so i looked over the chavs shoulder and pointed and said its him you want, as he turned i kicked him in his sack then i ran and carried on running.

Adam.

if we all did that they would piss off sooner or later :D.

and the other two just stood there?

chavs I know are all for revenge

yer but they will get you when you dont expect it.

Tom.

Edited by laycky

i dunno why everyone is refered to as groups, why cant everyone just be themselves?

I agree, we shouldn't refer to people as groups.. But thats the point with chavs, most of them lack the individuality, or the capacity to just act normal. I mean theres this one guy around here went to my primary school, used to get on with everyone well, we're now about to start yr11 but in yr10 he turned into a chav. He followed the rules of being a chav so blindly, just smoking, hanging about the streets etc etc.... then some of his old friends from our primary school became sort of emo/skaters now, and he will have nothing to do with them. f**king pathetic.

Chavs are very annoying we get loads of them around plymouth trying to knife u for ur bike or gob smacked by the stuff we pull off and there like oh my god u c...t did u f....ing see that its amazing bey, its like mate go watch the pro's then they get gobby and start on you u smack em in the nose, neck or jaw they cry like little babies lol.

Edited by onza wanabe

• 8 months later...

More chav jokes(im bored);

1.Why should you never hit a chav on a bike if you are in a car?

(answer); Because the bike is probably yours.

2. Why is it a shame if four chavos go over a vliff in a nova and die?

(answer); Novas can seat five.

3.What do you call a chav in a box?

(answer); INNIT.

4. What do you call a chav locked in a box?

(answer); Safe init.

Liam.

you really have gotta be so careful these days,

if you smack some chav in my area then they'll make it there job to ruin you lives.

in all fairness you really have got to ignore it, unless you find someway of hidding your face when your giving the chav i nice big twat in the face.

they truly are twats though

in a bizzle

..rob..

p.s nice one stuie :P

To be fair, all these people saying stand up for yourself just hit them back harder or whatever have clearly never met a real 'chav' on the estates on the other side of town from me there are some compleat nutters and fair few of them carry knifes i've even heard stuff about people having guns held to their heads for phones, money etc.. I swear the police are too scared to go on the estates :S

I mean like standing up for yourself is fair enough but if someone pulls out a knife or a gun f**k that.

see for the people who hate chavs (including me actually) should get together and go on a chav beating ramapage im in if everyone else is they seem to be in excesiively large groups on one person so why souldnt we. im joking by the way :shifty: but would be a nice idea

see for the people who hate chavs (including me actually) should get together and go on a chav beating ramapage im in if everyone else is they seem to be in excesiively large groups on one person so why souldnt we. im joking by the way :shifty: but would be a nice idea

Well, wouldn't that make everyone else just like the chavs in the first place?

Ha oh my god the chaves on my "ends" are little bmx riders i get abuse like "haha your bikes crap cuz it has no seat" and other stuff. I also have a afro a huge one and a hell of alot of people respect that all the rude boys say" that hair is bare sick brappp" lol.

When I was on a school exchange to Beijing I saw a lot of women wearing Burbury so I asked my exchange partner why there was so much burbury to be told that in the far east, burbury is a symbol of class and wealth. So there you go.

it was the burberry hat that started it off, i think,

u had to have loads of money to afford burberry

until they made the hat, everyone could afford it

Edited by stunt man t