Bloody Chavs

When i'm our i cary a knuckle duster now,

since i was jumped by 2 chavs wearing hoodies and masks,

"you got a fag mate?"

"NO"

walks off

5 seconds later im being pummeled in the back of my head throw nto the floor and kicked in the face,

"give me youre phone"

so i handed it to him.

my gf at the time was with me =/

so i hardly wanted her getting a beating too

so yeah carry a knuckle duster.. i reassure you now.

they will NOT stand up being his with one of them in the nose/eyes!

Dan, =]

The sad thing is,

I carry spanners and shit with me,

Not to fix my bike but just in case I'm jumped.

I'm 6ft 3 ive got long hair i wear glasses and im not the slimmest of guys out there either.

The only reason i don't carry a knife is fear of arrest :P

a spanner is easily explained when you have a bike with you, a knife isnt aha

Go figure :P

NicP

That isn't really the point though. The fact your giving them your phone is wrong. It's YOUR phone. As long as you look confident 99/100 times they will f**k off.

Yeah 99/100, I don't like a 1/100 chance of getting stabbed in the face and dying. So really I think its down to assessing the situation, if they look properly properly scummy it could get messy, if they are little kiddies who think they are men then definetly stand up for yourself.

I have never had any trouble really, I got stapled a couple of times at school once by some chavs, didn't even notice until later on, was amusing. But yeah I've always been bigger and stronger than the chavs and this isn't a rough area where people spazz out so no one has ever fought me.

Phil

I think when it comes down to it all these idiots think us bikers can't handle our selves but if it comes down to it i'll do my best to not get robbed a 2nd time. I had my bro's BMX stolen off me at knife point so i gave him the bike went home and went back looking for him with a tire iron.

I like the idea of the spanner i always have a set of alan keys with me in case they try any funny shizzle if you cant hit them with it throw it ;). Also the bike is a good wepon il let you figure out how to use it :P.

got jumped on friday by one chav i dnt think he realised firstly that i had been to my mates to borrow his chain whip but im sure after i hit him a few times he realised. the sad thing is it shouldnt really come to this but im not getting stabbed for my phone neither am i having my phone stolen. felt quite pleased with my myself afterwards though

got jumped on friday by one chav i dnt think he realised firstly that i had been to my mates to borrow his chain whip but im sure after i hit him a few times he realised. the sad thing is it shouldnt really come to this but im not getting stabbed for my phone neither am i having my phone stolen. felt quite pleased with my myself afterwards though

lol

chavs dont tend to attack singularly. Plus if he was over 10 chain whip wouldnt bother him,

for all you know he could of had a knife, i 'nearly' got mugged by a ten year old a couple of weeks back due to the little fuc**r having a carving knife, took it off him sat on him and phoned the police

doesnt matter who you are or what you do to them if they want your bike enough they will keep building there army till they take it from you

steve

But on the other hand there has always been a time where there was a minority group that were disliked by the majority.

Punks, mods, rockers etc have all had their place in history as the trouble makers.

Its a phase, not the decay of Britain.

trust nick to talk sense :D

Anyway, My friend was in plymouth a while ago, skating up at central park for those of you who know the area.......anyway, he walked past the pub and some bloke walked out, turned to him, said something, then stabbed him in the elbow, he's got a big scar there now.

Also, i was iding up there once on my trials bike......i suddenly heard someone say" come on lets head home now " thought this was a bit odd so i carried on riding....suddenly saw about 30 drunk oafs stampeding at me. I grabbed my mate and we rode as fast as we could ( now id like to point out that 18-16 gearing isnt the best for out running some white-lightning/testosterone fuelled wife-beaters ) i just about managed to get away, but it really scared me.....ive never gone up there that late again ( 11pm ).

Well me and my mates were sitting on our local Bandstand and we were talking about these chavs the otherside to us and they overheard. They got on their bikes and started to chase us. I rode like hell and got cornered down the end of a road. My two other mates got caught and beaten up. Thats the last time i ever do that.

A load of chavs tried to nick off with my bike so i picked it up and smashed two of them with the back wheel in the head. It taught them not to try that again, It took them both about 10 mins to get up, After they all just ran off. I was happy i did that they both deserved it, i hate chavs they are all so gay and need shooting