Bloody Chavs

People need to stop being scared. Most people that get 'mugged' are just to frightened to stand up for themselves. They say 'give me your phone!' And people actually hand it over! WTF is this!

Stand up for yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not directed just at TF members)

i think thats a stupid thing to say.... who gives a shit about a phone or anything else, insure it!! people are killed and seriously injured because of stupid comments like that i bet you have never been mugged (neither have i) but would u preffer to loose your phone or an eye or tooth!?!

if someone is prepaired to rob you there probably prepaired to kick you in..... just get it insured then get a nice new one!

mike

I was in bradford town centre and two chav asian youths asked me for my ipod, i was so scared, so i rememberd what my dad had taught me, so i looked over the chavs shoulder and pointed and said its him you want, as he turned i kicked him in his sack then i ran and carried on running.

Adam.

Edited by monty boi

I don't personally get bothered by chavs - other than the odd insult.

But there does seem to be an epidemic of chavs these days. Kids who have no respect. 'Chav' is a fairly new word but they have been around for a long time, but it seems now there are more of them.

I think you should only fight back if you feel threatened by them (ie. self defence), much better to walk/ride away and then report them.

But on the other hand there has always been a time where there was a minority group that were disliked by the majority.

Punks, mods, rockers etc have all had their place in history as the trouble makers.

Its a phase, not the decay of Britain.

Going back abit...... I agree.

Although I think they are a bunch of twats it isn't really anything new.

Even the Romans used to complain about degenerative youth.

Phil

I was in bradford town centre and two chav asian youths asked me for my ipod, i was so scared, so i rememberd what my dad had taught me, so i looked over the chavs shoulder and pointed and said its him you want, as he turned i kicked him in his sack then i ran and carried on running.

Adam.

lol, thats the way to do it (Y)

Andy was gonna kick there ass. But they ran screaming.

It messed my face up really bad and has glue in places it hurts aswell lol.

Piccie:

post-13199-1186314683_thumb.jpg

it really really hurt at the time.

i feel loved that this thread is all about me init mush.

They evolved from the mosher craze.

Adam (N)

that makes sence... how'd you figure that? most of the mosher/goth kids are prety cool, some of the little scene kids need a swift blow to the temple though...

The thing about them f**king off if you stand up to them is true well i found this out...

I was in the kebab shop with my girlfriend last year.. had just got my pitbull all finished and working ho wi wanted it so it was not getting away from me...

I propped it u in the door way and watched it all the time.. i just went to stand in the doorway to get some air and random chav (brummies the worst ones around are area)

Says "ar lend us you bike to go to shop just down road" and has his hand on the bars..

Me "No"

Chav "arr go on mate, its only their ( points to shop about 100ft away)"

Me "Well why dont you just walk then if its only their"...

Chav "look if you dont gimme it am just gonna take it"

so i grab the bar and say "No your not"

Chav " yeah i am"

Me " no your not!"

Chav " arr you gonna get you head smashed mate" and goes round the back of the kebab shop picks up his bike and rides off to a crowd or fellow chavs...

Seen him millions of times since then and he hasent said a word.. F**king nobs!.

Adam

Edited by econtrol

if there from somewhere rough they'd do something.

Correct. I got completely pounded last night, for sweet FA.

When it comes to a chav from a rough area, they are the type that think they're rocky, and in most cases, basically are <_<

Edited by 531joshua

I know i dress in trackys and that but i think i am a bump casual but they do take the piss sometimes i know but i aint bein funny just dont take no shit of them fight back then they will soon find out that they shouldnt start because you wont take it.

Sorry to hear bout your mate.

Hope he is ok!

haha im with him :D

most of them expect you to be scared of them, but if you stand your ground, they are normally the ones who end up intimidated.

i agree if he is in a group he will shout abuse at you but the next day he walks past you alone and says hi !!!

Seen a video on mates phone today, a group of chavs standing in a park, a lad walks by, and one of them starts on him... the lad walking by was like, "i dont want you a fight" so the chav started to punch him, the other lad layed into him, totally smashed his face in off about 20 punchs and then started shouting, "i told you i never wanted you a fight" when he was knocked out on the floor. his face was totally f**ked lmao, stoopid boy!

The other lad just got up and got his hat and walked off lol

Seen a video on mates phone today, a group of chavs standing in a park, a lad walks by, and one of them starts on him... the lad walking by was like, "i dont want you a fight" so the chav started to punch him, the other lad layed into him, totally smashed his face in off about 20 punchs and then started shouting, "i told you i never wanted you a fight" when he was knocked out on the floor. his face was totally f**ked lmao, stoopid boy!

The other lad just got up and got his hat and walked off lol

I love hearing and watching stuff like this, i love watching chavs get hammerd.

Adam :)

That isn't really the point though. The fact your giving them your phone is wrong. It's YOUR phone. As long as you look confident 99/100 times they will f**k off.

thats not true...im not gonna but into circumstances but i know for a fact most people wont start a fight/mugging if they dont think they can win, and will bang you if it comes to it....