Echo Control '04

Luke Rainbird

Hmm not a fan of oranage myself but looks alright. For some reason still it doesn't look right still. But i'm definetly loving the front end setup + brakes. Does the rear work better than your maggy?

[edit] oh, to the guy above, they're middleburns rs7 and a standard 'burns bash it looks like and 22t i presume. and probably a FSA platinum bb at a guess? but really i have no idea.

Edited by eskimo

Hmm not a fan of oranage myself but looks alright. For some reason still it doesn't look right still. But i'm definetly loving the front end setup + brakes. Does the rear work better than your maggy?

[edit] oh, to the guy above, they're middleburns rs7 and a standard 'burns bash it looks like and 22t i presume. and probably a FSA platinum bb at a guess? but really i have no idea.

Only had one ride on the brake, but it seems fine (need to stick a booster on really though, as there's a little flex about, and it's too noisy for my liking

Drivetrain, you're almost bang on the money.

Middleburns, 22t middleburn ring, standard bash (I think. It's the slightly smaller, more machined version though, whereas the older ones had a bigger, heavier chunker)

BB is a Truvativ Gigapipe DH jobby

Rowan, I'll be up in Bristol briefly on Weds, and then on and off from next Monday, so will hook up and get that booster off you/have a play around

I want to play with your Avids...

Only had one ride on the brake, but it seems fine (need to stick a booster on really though, as there's a little flex about, and it's too noisy for my liking

Drivetrain, you're almost bang on the money.

Middleburns, 22t middleburn ring, standard bash (I think. It's the slightly smaller, more machined version though, whereas the older ones had a bigger, heavier chunker)

BB is a Truvativ Gigapipe DH jobby

Rowan, I'll be up in Bristol briefly on Weds, and then on and off from next Monday, so will hook up and get that booster off you/have a play around

I want to play with your Avids...

That would of probably been my second guess (the bb).

Your riding wednesday? I haven't ridden properly since that day in Plymouth. The times i did get out were with no front brake and 18/12 gearing so it was a waste of time. Parts tommoro so will be fully functional. Are you on msn? Sorry to steal he thread!

That would of probably been my second guess (the bb).

Your riding wednesday? I haven't ridden properly since that day in Plymouth. The times i did get out were with no front brake and 18/12 gearing so it was a waste of time. Parts tommoro so will be fully functional. Are you on msn? Sorry to steal he thread!

Grab me on MSN, though I'm a bit on and off at the minute...

• 1 month later...