Tuck Pic

ConnorPowell

Ben's comment is right. I found that once I started trying to beat 40", I naturally started tucking as that was the way it felt most natural to force more inches on. I think tucking is the result of trying to really push sidehops. It's just annoying when you see a photo of someon hopping about 2.5 ft and they're facing sideways with their butt on the floor.

Nil points for 'styling up' a sidehop in this game. That's what's good about trials, it's just functional. Get up the wall, tuck or not.

i didn't think tucking was an optional thing, it just happends because thats how your body reacts to dealing with the movement your trying to achieve. Obviously everyone is different and so some people tuck later than others. Practising tucking is a pointless waste of time. As is this topic!

im not being ignorant, i manged to sidehop with out tucking, so did a lot of the other members on here, its just all these newbies doing it at every given opportunity, cos they saw damon do it, and all its doing is slowing them down.

Spot on, I can remember saying the same to a friend of mine, who just wanted to Tuck tuck tuck, I convinced him to just sidehop, And now he's at the top of 7 blue.

Mike Hayes.( On friends acount )

You telling me he didnt took? at all? legs still straight in the air, if so thats some raw power.

But more on the topic, what foot forwards are you and which way do you sidehop, i really cant tell by that picture lol.

Matx

You know exactly what ian means you pedantic gimp.