Info About A Frame

lowshow

It deffo not homemade because just look at the dropouts they are cnc'ed and not many people have a cnc machine in there shed lol and most homemade frames are made from steel as aliminium isnt easy to weld. More than likely what people are surgesting are right, but i think the gusseting has been added at a later date by someone as very few frames come with anywhere near gusset that big at the top of the down tube.

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: it looks like a dirt jump frame that is sometimes advertised in mbuk by a sometime advertiser (can't remember who they are) but retails at £69.99 judging by the gusseting by the seatpost and the peice by the chain stay & seat stay and the dropouts are the same as is the disc mount , but has homemade gussets welded on by the headtube

Edited by monkeymoped

Well....At first i thought a koxx but after some research and browsing it does look alot like the old school downhill frame by saracen but then again it has had some stuff added onto it i reckon it abit of a bodge job (laugh out loud)

Josh

• 1 month later...