Trials-forum Announces New Partner Website, Bmx-forum.co.uk

tomturd

Trials-forum announces new partner website, BMX-Forum.co.uk

Due to the ever increasing number of BMX topics being opened there, we have made a brand new forum specifically for the BMXers amongst us.

We'll be the first to admit we do not have an ounce of BMX knowledge between us, but we'd like to think we've learned how to run an alrightish forum over the past 5 or so years (I'm sure theres a few who would contest this statement!).

We will be looking for experienced BMX riders to join the moderating team over there, so if you think you've got what it takes (patience!) then let us know.

One thing to take note of is that BMX-Forum and Trials-Forum share the same member database. This means if you have an account on Trials-Forum, you can log right into here without the need to re-register! Just enter your Trials-Forum email address and password, and choose a username on the next page.

We hope you enjoy the new forum.

http://www.bmx-forum.co.uk

Tom & Danny.

I'm not really a fan of the whole idea as i ride both trials and bmx. From time to time i also check out that ridestreet place as well as i have a cruiser. But i prefer staying on here as it's got what i need. I don't really fancy going back and forth.

Fair enough, I see where you're coming from. One thing to remember though is that Trials Forum is exactly that, a place to discuss trials. It may be convenient for you as both a BMXer and a trials rider to talk about both here, but the majority of members only ride trials and come here to discuss trials, not BMX as well. We've tried to minimise the hassle of switching back and fore by merging the database and allowing for a single login.

If you are using Firefox then Id recommend you setup an RSS feed so you can easily view the new topics over at BMX-Forum, without actually having to go there (Y)

That's what i thought. But i think they're trying to create a whole new scene/ forum for new people as well as us.

Duh?

A 10 user forum or how ever many ride BMX properly on here isn't going to be all that fun is it. ;)

Muahahaha, i've now about this like, for ever. Not that it makes any difference to anything but i don't care. ^_^

Trials first, BMX now, the world next?! :P

Duh?

A 10 user forum or how ever many ride BMX properly on here isn't going to be all that fun is it. ;)

Muahahaha, i've now about this like, for ever. Not that it makes any difference to anything but i don't care. ^_^

Trials first, BMX now, the world next?! :P

Yeah yeah, i haven't been up long :sleeping:

Tehe. It's really hard to remember, so hard that i only just remember to do it, it's a good job i saved you from near death! *cough*bye bye warnings *cough*

Bloody cough. :P

Anyway, as someone mentioned, it's a bit gay that some trials riders that aren't even half interested are signing up, it's as if they're doing it for the sake of it, i wonder what could be done to sort that? you'see, i'm interested and really want to get a bmx as soon as i have the coinage, maybe christmas, so i think i'm allowed on it :P

Should be good though, lets go spam the other bmx-forum with the link to the tf bmx forum :lol:

I'm probably willing to risk the warnings in the name of bmx forum :D

Edited by Fat Pants

• 4 weeks later...