Rowan Johns - Tartybikes

manuel

Breath-taking, Rowan... The riding in that video was just unbelievable; those rail ride tap's are just WTFWTFWOMGZZZZ :sick: !

Probabaly one of the best video's ever made and with some of the best riding in, too; some of the world's best (your Vincent's and your Benito's) would have struggled to do a few things in there :blink: !

Cheers,

Joe.

i had to watch that that werid front to back and gap thing on the bench again! wasnt quite sure what i saw!

That was amazing! the stuff in london! cannot believe i missed it! I think its great that u still have such a love for trials riding! Really should shut the mouths of riders who are complaining about being old! (myself included on some days!) that was truely amazing! Thank you man!!

Edit! Those stacks are crazy! I have a lot to learn!!!

Edited by TheChai

• 4 weeks later...

my brake set up is now - 2 XTR levers (07), cable is the cheapy XT stuff you get from crc for like a fiver (works immensly well), front brake is a 203 bb7, and the rear is avid ultimate arms on heatsink V2 adaptors with the standard cartridge rim wrangler 2 pads... oh and thats going on a standard echo 07 front rim (smooth and silver). I can honestly say - its the best brake i have ever owned, and to anyone wondering if its worth the extra for ultimates - it is..... they are fairly incredible.

2nd that i am running one on the back with ali c joypads in heatsink backings and it's far better than any magura i have ever used NOTE TO EVERYONE GET AN ULTIMATE V FOR YOUR BIKE! (or 2 LOL)

just watched the vid again and its totaly inspireing

Edited by rwiley