Rowan Johns - Tartybikes

manuel

that was one really ace video! ive watched it 3 times now and lovin the style! and the t-shirts matching te bike for the first couple of clips :D

what was the first song in dreams of glass i thought it was class

cheers matty

Edited by matty

OH...MY...SHIT... :blink:

Wow. I wanna go ride...Now.

That was one of the best video's i've seen. I loved that. Great choice of songs. Nicely filmed and edited.

That tap, to post, to post and then up to postbox was absolutely stupid. I had to rewind it to make sure i wasn't seeing things.

Massive respect goes out to you for that video.

Excellent work.

Danny.

YES ROWAN!!!

That vid was a bloody whopper! So nice to see full lines in trials vids rather than single move stuff. Single move stuff's cool, but there needs to be a good balance of people doing single move stuff and linking moves in to 'sections.'

I'm so jealous at your manuals in to stuff, I need to practise those for definite, look awesome! But I bet linking the manual to/from the big move is far far far harder than just being able to do the manual OR the big move separately :S.

Editing was ace, music was a good choice, riding was AMAZING. Loved it.

Most enjoyable video I've seen in ages, maybe ever!

It was worth the wait :D

VIDEO.OF.THE.YEAR!!!!!!

oh my god that was unbelievable! its so nice to see a well edited "lines" video but the lines had massive ups/gaps too :o wow spot on! Lovely music but homosexual but i like that. the post to post to postbox was my favourite bit as well as the up to front, hop backwards to gap forwards 3:48.

awesome rowan!! really awesome!

Great Video!

First trials video I've watched in a while after taking up bmx and I was amazed at how much trials has moved forwards. That hook at lloyds was huge, and the last manual to hook line (in London was it?) made me double take.

You have a great style there Rowan, and you somehow make everything look easy!

This is a great direction for Trials to be moving in.

Rowan,

U still running a front echo 07 rim on ur rear wheel?

How it hold up? Also what front rim u got?

the front echo on the rear is as true as the first ride i had on it - i did bust my last one after 6 months (the stack on that gap where both feet come off the pedals - there is a youtube of the zoomed slomo !!) but i hammered out the flat spot and it never moved again .... they are pretty mega rims

the front is the 06 echo rim - ill be changing it soon as I had an incident ..... so its abit wobbly ... but disc innit !!

may go back to a skinny xc rim and weenie up my bike abit !!

I have a question Rowan, which camera are you using? I have a new camera that does widescreen, and your video works awesome in widescreen, so just wondering really :rolleyes:

Cheers!

I think Rowan has this one - http://www.panasonic.co.uk/pukweb04-otm-ca...0eb-s/index.htm

However that one shown has a widescreen lcd screen, whereas R's has a 4:3 screen - Feeney has the widescreen one I know that for sure.

Hope this helps, Rowan obviously feel free to correct me, but thats all I could remember... from memory haha!

Edited by Jonny Jones