manuel

Best vid in a long time!

why?

1 . It has lines

2. A nervous Monkey hasnt filmed it

3. The riding skills are very good.

4. It was filmed on sunny days :D

5 It was edited cleanly.

6. It has some nice tunes on it ( happy ones :P )

nuff said

The bin to side hop hold , had me shouting for rowan to hold it! and hold it he did.

amazing

x

Brilliant... You have the best style I have ever seen, I enjoyed your vid a lot... I havent seen your previous vids but Ill be looking for them now.

You use moves that most other riders dont bother to use anymore, like the Zap-Tap to get up things, where most other videos they just sidehop up.

Your an amazing rider, looking forward to seeing more off you (Y)

Oh and another thing to note, all done with a rear Avid V brake! Sod Maggies im getting some V's haha!

Bearing in mind Rowan's well documented use of Magura Black pads though, he could probably put some shitty Tektro V off a kids bike on there and still make it seem like the best brake ever :P

StuartD - look for Jump.avi (Y)

Bearing in mind Rowan's well documented use of Magura Black pads though, he could probably put some shitty Tektro V off a kids bike on there and still make it seem like the best brake ever :P

Trust me though, that Ultimate is nuts

Rowan went from the worst brake ever to the best in however long it took to switch them over :P

Rowan, you need to get yourself to Leeds with Boon, while Danny Mac is here and just bounce off each other while Mike (leeds trials) film and i take pictures....

you know it make sense!!!!

We've got something planned! I'm back in Leeds tomorrow so i'll let you know what the score is :)

Rowan is pretty much untouchable. Even if he is an old boy :lol:

Rowan is pretty much untouchable. Even if he is an old boy :lol:

you said it boon!

i first met rowan almost 6 years ago now, and ill always remember, we were climbing onto garage roofs to drop off, and he told us,,if he cant get onto it from where hes standing, on his bike, then its not worth doing.

im SO glad to see thats still the case. theres no placing the bike on top of anyhthing to start a cool move, its all just mental....

i thought you were a local legend when i started 6 years ago or more rowan, then you disappeared back off to bristol. then 3 years later, you appared again, 10x better than i ever remembered.

its just not fair.

JESUS ....... :blink: like every one has said best street rider inventive lines that were huge and fun to watch ...pure street beast ......both videos made me think of trials in a whole different way.

i love how your t shirts match your frame colour .bike is looking the sex.......have watched both videos over and over and still not board

this video has givenme the insperation ive been looking for

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

x

dave

sick.sick.sick.sick

Rowan is thee best :)that video was the best one of the best i have ever seen. So creative yet big and smooth at the same time with style :S I was waiting for you to j turn the rail then you tapped up that wall. I actually said 'what the f**k' tht rail is mega slippy and its not even wide.

Awsome!

Although i spend alot of time on here i don't often comment on videos but that is just insane!

Always loved your style rowan but this vid just seems to really bring out the best of your riding

(good editing and angles ).

Definatly one of the best videos i've ever seen.