Rowan Johns - Tartybikes

manuel

:D Videos like this make me so happy!

Such great riding, shows what street trials should be like. I loved the neverending lines and the crazy lines that most people would never even see. And where you did a funny little hop from front to back across some benches that you couldn't quite bridge... Genius, never seen that before!

Really well made video in general. And I hope you don't mind me laughing at your pain cos the bails video was hilarious!

You have done trials a great service by making this video.

edit: In fact, I think you should be knighted!

Edited by Tommy d

I remember when Rowan commented one of my vid and said: "it's boring, try more variety". Now i know what he means. Absolutely amazing vid. I'm watching it about 5h non stop right now..This manual to drop to front in 00:30 make me feel sick, hooks in the end too. Glasses correcting while you are hooking is awsome :D ... Great video Rowan. I love you

Edit: just saw toxic one: sweet music, bail while you hook could be worse and i hate narrow posts, i'll never try something like that. Respect

Edited by Rafal

Everything about that was amzing :D :D

Really well done (Y)

Nice to see some actual lines for a change rather then all the usual one trick at a time stuff

Had a real high quality production feel to it as well.

And the biggest compliment i can give is that it has really made me want to go out and ride which is what all good trials vid should do imo :)

So well done :)