Mac Problems

Spikenipple

right. so i'll basically mirror this hdd to the new one and then just upgrade to leopard?

I love how you made a piss easy job sound so hard lol.

Copy your HD. Burn Leopard to disk (which you'll already have actually, it being a legit copy and all I'm sure..) then put it in. Choose archive and install as the installation option. Voila.

OS X has all the printer drivers built in you know? Unless you want the software for the printer (I don't both with that, it works fine).

I know, i looked through the list of drivers and it didnt have the x1100 series. Also tried other drivers and didnt print what so ever.

But meh it works i just cant change the settings for quality so its useless still.

Me and my mac are having issues.

Running photoshop CS, Leopard and have decent amount or ram.

I have lots of work to do in photoshop before Monday for my project, and for the past few weeks its been on a go slow. Eg, move a selection, 1 min pause, transform, 1 min pause, erase something, 1 min pause etc etc. Im now running my images at 150dpi, to try to speed things up, but this is really going to be pissing me off quite soon.

Is it something to do with Leopard or my tablet possibly, as it never used to do this beforehand?

Any help appreciated.

Right my dad has decided to pay the ÂŁ12.99 for the iPod touch upgrade but when we downloaded it, it decided not to install it and there is not actual file downloaded! What do we do?

Voice your concern with the iTunes online store - I think.

That's one of the questions that I need to find out this weekend. And if it does give a file - get it on Rapidshare :P

Is it something to do with Leopard or my tablet possibly, as it never used to do this beforehand?

How did you get leopard? I'd suggest doing an archive and install if you have the full version.

I know there's been A LOT of issues with the drop-in update disks being shit and f**king up the general OS - It's done it to mine.

If it is a file it will be locked so no rapidshare. But I do think its outragous they charge you for being a bloody fanboy haha, getting them asap I mean.

:S

That doesn't really make much sense. It won't necessarily be locked at all, there are people working on it now and they most definitely think it's possible.

I think it's a bit cheeky charging to be honest. I wouldn't say that adding those applications makes you a 'fanboy' though.