Mac Problems

Spikenipple

QUOTE (hugh_b @ Dec 17 2007, 11:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey guy's, before i go and shell out for an x-box live subscription...i've got instructions to connect a 360 up to my mac laptop which will run off the wireless connection. I'm pretty sure it'll work but just to check...has anyone done this? I want to do it like this as i have a modem with only one ethernet socket which runs to the apple wireless box. cheers-Hugh

I have done it using connect 360.

Stupidly easy to set up you basically set up your xbox up to live and then install the program on your xbox and then you can access and play all your itunes content (music videos pictures etc etc).

google it.

picture239042.jpg

EDIT: I'm talking about the "For secondary clicks, place two fingers on the trackpad then click the button"

Or just hold control, you should be able to touch it with your third finger with your hand on the palm rest.

Edited by JonMack

Is there anything you can do to keep things in general good running order?

I haven't noticed it getting slow or anything but like on windows you do clean up, or de-frag. Is there anything like that?

Suprising how fast you can fill the internal HD as well!

A few things with leopard just appear to be broken at the moment. A few of the developers at work are cursing it.

Leopard is pretty useless at the moment for anyone who uses Logic or Garageband etc.

It has no Midi OSX Functions if I remember rightly. We were have a discussion about this in one of my last classes at Music College this week. We're staying with what we know, until we know that it works right ^_^

Fair do's. I'm still wondering about upgrading (I mainly just want the prettiness and Time Machine) but might leave it for a while longer.

Question: Does anyone know of a backup/folder mirroring tool for Macs? I have Synctoy for my PC and that's brilliant. Is there a mac alternative?