Whats Your Iq?

Adam-Griffin

God know's lol ill try and find out

Edit:apparently below 100 is below average and any thing between 100 and 115 is average and above 115 is above average.

By the very definition, an IQ of 100 is average.

I wouldn't put much faith in that online test. A real IQ test takes about an hour to complete from memory, and is a hell of a lot more in depth that the online version. Plus, there's a timelimit on certain elements of the test when you do a proper one. That online one will give perhaps a very rough idea of your IQ at best, so don't get carried away if you score very high or low.

God know's lol ill try and find out

Edit:apparently below 100 is below average and any thing between 100 and 115 is average and above 115 is above average.

So according to that theory im above average.......................................right, i dont trust it!

The first 4 pages i wasnt reallty paying attention, the last 4 i thought were good haha.

Wasnt sure how to answer the questions, could of answered them in so many ways

No, I got 126.

One away from my SATS score in Year 6.

HAVE I LEARNT NOTHING?

IQ tests take account of age. It's based on a curve, whereby the average score is 100. By the very definition of IQ, a score of 100 is the average for the population. Whether you take the test at age 10 or 100, you're still being compared against the average for that age range, and as such your score should remain roughly the same whenever you take the test. Of course the more you practice doing questions like those in the tests the better you become at them, so it's reasonable to assume that if you did 100 of those tests in a row you'd probably improve your score. That doesn't mean you've become more intelligent, just that the test has stopped working right with you as you're too used to it.

IQ tests take account of age. It's based on a curve, whereby the average score is 100. By the very definition of IQ, a score of 100 is the average for the population. Whether you take the test at age 10 or 100, you're still being compared against the average for that age range, and as such your score should remain roughly the same whenever you take the test. Of course the more you practice doing questions like those in the tests the better you become at them, so it's reasonable to assume that if you did 100 of those tests in a row you'd probably improve your score. That doesn't mean you've become more intelligent, just that the test has stopped working right with you as you're too used to it.

Thanks Doc!

I did not know this!

But remember, knowing is half the battle!