Deng Rim Tape

ConnorPowell

Deng rim tape  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it would be good if you could get deng rim tape so that the zoo, gu etc logo showed in the drilled holes?

• Yeeahh
    • Not Really

Deng makes grips that are exactly the same as the Tarty grips/Try-All grips, just with an Echo logo so I don't see why not.

I don't think every Deng brand should be made, if he just did the main colours with an Echo logo on, it would sell as probably the best rim tape because of the choice of colour.

If you don't want the Echo logo, just flip the rim tape over (which might be handy for harder to find and more obscure colours).

It would also be good as Echo rims don't have an Echo logo on them like a Try-All rim, so Rim tape could add the logo.

Deng makes grips that are exactly the same as the Tarty grips/Try-All grips, just with an Echo logo so I don't see why not.

I don't think every Deng brand should be made, if he just did the main colours with an Echo logo on, it would sell as probably the best rim tape because of the choice of colour.

If you don't want the Echo logo, just flip the rim tape over (which might be handy for harder to find and more obscure colours).

It would also be good as Echo rims don't have an Echo logo on them like a Try-All rim, so Rim tape could add the logo.

Or you could have a peice of tape that had 2 different logo's on each side so that you could swap and change :P