480 Cans Of Lager For £2:40

boon racoon

Okay guys, get real quick on this before they realise and change it!!

ASDA have made an error on their site and have put 20 pack crates of heineken lager in their database as £0.10 instead of £10.00

GET ONLINE AND ORDER NOW

The max crates you can order is 24 and you have to spend over £25 to qualify for delivery..but just buy some groceries or something as well (or more booze!)

I just ordered 24 crates of heineken for £2.40 (480 cans!) and a load of cider

ONCE THE MONEY GOES THROUGH your account, they LEGALLY have to give it to you for this price

Job done!

Happy drinking

id add to the topic in chit chat but i cant

i was about to order 20 crates and my mum read the terms and conditions and it says you will be charged the full instore price upon delivary to cover there asses

dam it :(

Unlucky guys, I was just about to get in there.

i was about to order 20 crates and my mum read the terms and conditions and it says you will be charged the full instore price upon delivary to cover there asses

Just do it to ruin there delivery service then, it should go through on your credit/debit cards as 10p each as it says you are charged full instore price upon 'delivery' not on the website itself, therefore if they charge you on the door, which they shouldnt anyway as im sure they dont handle money, just say you want a refund as thats not the price they showed which is false advertising, and say you didnt realise it was a mistake as im sure theres no law for common sense (thinking into this thing a bit too much now lol, amusing though)

Edited by Bondy

d add to the topic in chit chat but i cant

Opens doors

thats £400 please

Shuts door.

So no free beer? :mellow:

Well, no almost free beer at any rate.

Me and my dad worked out, a pint in the pub near college, (which serves me because the barman is a legend), is £2.80.

The bottles of stella we buy from the super market work out at about 50p a bottle. A bottle is roughley half a pint. that works out at £1 a pint.

Is the extra £1.80 worth the pub? I say yes, my Dad say no.

Discuss.

Edited by El Muelio

Well, no almost free beer at any rate.

Me and my dad worked out, a pint in the pub near college, (which serves me because the barman is a legend), is £2.80.

The bottles of stella we buy from the super market work out at about 50p a bottle. A bottle is roughley half a pint. that works out at £1 a pint.

Is the extra £1.80 worth the pub? I say yes, my Dad say no.

Discuss.

Your going off topic