The Late Night Thread.

Dan6061

Go to sleep much earlier, like before midnight. Not only should you find it easier to fall asleep after a few nights but you'll also sleep better, wake up early and have a full day ahead of you.

I used to fall asleep at 4-5am because I didn't feel tired, I'd sleep till 12 or 1pm, more often than not have a bad night and wake up tired. After a few days of forcing myself to go to bed no later than 1am, suddenly I had no problems with falling asleep and having a good night.

Another method is just to not sleep one night, stay awake until like 9pm the next day. Problem solved. 1 reset body clock

Go to sleep much earlier, like before midnight. Not only should you find it easier to fall asleep after a few nights but you'll also sleep better, wake up early and have a full day ahead of you.

I used to fall asleep at 4-5am because I didn't feel tired, I'd sleep till 12 or 1pm, more often than not have a bad night and wake up tired. After a few days of forcing myself to go to bed no later than 1am, suddenly I had no problems with falling asleep and having a good night.

If I go to sleep before 3-4am, I wake up a couple of hours later, my body treats it as a nap if I try to sleep at a reasonable hour it does my head in... Today I went to sleep at 2am and was wide awake again at 4:30 :closedeyes:

Infact I think this is 3rd day in a row now, absolutely knackered at around 1-2 to the point I'm nodding off at the computer, so go to bed and wake up between 4-6. Then I feel tired all day, and have a nap at some point in the day for an hour or 2.

2 naps a day isn't enough! I feel constantly tired!

I went to the pub last night for a quiet pint after work. This was 24 hours ago, the quiet pint escalated into full blown carnage, I ended up at this chicks house, left hers house at 8:30 this morning and went to work still pissed with no sleep. I sat outside the back of the bike shop at about 12 and fell to sleep with a rollie in my mouth. Burnt my neck, pretty smooth ;)

You've watched both films right? :blink:

Well I meant in the sense that there was some guy all the way through the movie who wasn't actually 'real'. 6th sense was done subtlety, fight club wasn't.