The Late Night Thread.

Dan6061

Still awesome haha B) Started on series 4 this morning, gonna have to slow down now though cause I'm near the end :

Just watched the one where Sucre stepped on the Mine.

Haha good stuff, good to hear your still enjoying it ! You'll be gutted when its finished, i was lost for weeks haha, cause i waited for every monday, for it to be released on the internet for me to download haha.

Ahhh dazeeeee, i remember that episode ! :D

Edited by Otacon

haha, i've just been reading through this post and i must say you people need a glass of warm milk lol

i rarely sleep tesco would be proud of the bags under my eyes, i mainly don't sleep around full moons due to a condition that hasn't been named yet, i have spent many a sleepless night googling looking for answers to it but most people say it's to do with the moons magnetic or gravitational pull or as i like to call it "no buggers knows so we'll make up a reason an hope that satisfies them"

well best get to work (hope they can put up with me bein cranky today)

'Insomnia'

?

lol, well it's definitely a form of it,

austria reckon the moon has no effect but every other site i have check reckon it does

Sounds more like a bad case of werewolfery to me.

your not the first to say that lol, i can honesty say i have never woken up next to a carcass butt naked

lol, well it's definitely a form of it,

austria reckon the moon has no effect but every other site i have check reckon it does

New age shite...

If it's the moon... close the curtains :P I can't see how the gravity of the moon would keep people awake, gravity is a piss-weak force.