Trials: Not Really The Height Of Fashion Is It!

mfereborn

jeans/ Those dodgey black thin trousers (mint for riding in a dont look shit anyway!)

White trainers/skate shoes.

T-shirt or something like that, casual leek.

I reckon to stop all of this gay looking trials stuff, trials brands should start making trials specific shoes, more casual looking and not like something from zelda.

shops like tarty bikes and select bikes should make hoodies/cooler t-shirts, hats and shizz maybe!

I know tarty are allready starting making hoodies and stuff which is a really good idea, same with the t-shirts they have been making for some time now.

I think the "fag" side of the sport is pushed forward by brands like Koxx and Monty but they are comp specific components and clothing so i sppose they need to be, i dont really blame koxx as much because there clothing doesnt seem as erm.. tight !

The street side of trials is allready sorted for coolness, the gayest thing a street rider wears is pixie boots, and under a pair of jeans they look alot better !

Mike.

Infact the only time fashion comes into trials is when it gets a little more streety it seems...

Yeah, we all know if you wanna look cool you just need jeans, a stickered helmet, and a seat!

A complete inability to side hop may also come in handy... or is that just me... errrrrr.... mumble

Scopse top man! (Y) you ride trials to enjoy it, dont matter what your wearing.

chav or no chav dress.

iv been asked to do a demo next year with someone in a "Club" and you wear clothes that girls take off!!!! sorry boys, it does not happen in this country.

Now to me thats cool!!! doing a demo in front of loads of beautiful girls and having no clothes on, i wonder if the people watching in the club will be complaining??? :lol:

alot of time i wear "team jerseys" as i feel the need to promote my sponsors as much as possible and also plain trakkies or dickies work jeans, i dont care how i look as it is comfortable to ride in, when i finish riding/training i get changed into a more casual wear jeans/casual shirt etc.

Wayne.