Pizza Hut Or Dominoes?

Dan6061

Pizza.  

77 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to choose, would you have Pizza hut or Dominoes?

• Pizza Hut
    • Dominoes
    • My Local Pizza Place

Never had dominos. Have had pizza hut once or twice, was ok.

Definitely prefer the Kebabpizza Special from Pizzeria Gibraltar though, or a GÃ¥rdvar from Pizzeria Dorado.

Kebabpizza Special = tomato, cheese, kebab meat, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, kebab sauce.

GÃ¥rdvar = tomato, cheese, kebab meat, peanuts, banana, pineapple, curry sauce, kebab sauce (surprisingly delicious albeit fatty!)

Look, imagine there's no other pizza places at all apart from Dominoes and Pizza Hut.

Where would you go?

I'd piss off to the local indian in that case.

The kebab shops allways do the best pizzas and they cost like half pizza hut ones. Pizza hut pizzas are lame in the extreme, the crust makes up like half of the whole thing

I'd piss off to the local indian in that case.

The kebab shops allways do the best pizzas and they cost like half pizza hut ones. Pizza hut pizzas are lame in the extreme, the crust makes up like half of the whole thing

So true. Its like the chinese shops always do better chips and curry that proper chippys lol

i had to put local.

prezzo in cambridge. You can get a pizza with a fried egg in the middle that's so fine I cry when I think about it. costs about 12 quid for a plate sized pizza but it's well worth it plus they do some superb wine and you get to sit at a proper table with a tablecloth and waitresses.

franchise pizza wise... pizza express is the only one worth eating at - everything else is an insult to food.

prezzo in cambridge.

Is yours full of eastern Europeans? Ours is. Not been racist just curious if it's our area or nationwide. With it been an Italian restaurant.

If pizza hut did meatballs then pizza hut, till then i voted pizza hut even if i go to dominos more, maybe thats why.

Edited by yoyoyo