1. 1. What style are you?

• Emo
    • Chav
    • Indie
    • Punk
    • Goth/Grunger
    • MOD
    • Just plain Any guy....

I'd find it quite peculiar if somebody was blatantly into the 'Emo' style clothing, but found it offensive if they were classed into that sub-culture. You'd only be offended of being classed if you were ashamed of what you wore, but in that case you'd change your clothing style so that you felt comfortable. You don't get people screaming out 'Racist!' when they have to fill in their 'Ethnic background' on an application form.

I'm a skater boy, that can't skateboard.

I suppose I'm a bit of a mosher, I do mosh out a lot to any genre of music, as long as it contains the word metal, or punk.

I'm wearing No Fear jeans, nice and baggy, a Fox T-Shirt, a DC hoody, and slippers, and I am listening to Avenged Sevenfold.

I also have spiky hair, which isn't long enough for my liking. It's only like an 1 1/2 inches tall.

Edited by El Muelio

weller2.jpg

Weller define's mod

basically to stereotype, they listen to the who, the kinks, ska , skinhead music, ride vespa's/lambrettas and wear parka's lol.

id probably fit that genre more than any other, as i like the clothing, love the music, and would love me a nice little vespa px 125.

the mod scene' has been going since like the 50's with loads of revivals every so often.

give quadrophenia a watch

I'm almost always in trackies when im out riding or out playing football or whatever. Most comfortable thing for me, does that make me more chav than anything????? :$

Also i own designer clothes, Henleys etc. please not chav.

Adam

Cheapskate?

Primark tee and jeans, Tescos boxers and socks, second hand Vans, and 16.5" hair (just measured :P)

That adds up to:

£2.50, £3.00, £1, £0.50 and free.

I don't own a jacket/jumper/hoody - I suffer instead.

Mentioned the hair, so that you'd know I haven't spent any money on a haircut in [just about] three years.

As I said.... Cheapskate?

EDIT: Didn't know what to vote for, so I didn't, yet.

Edited by Flipp

Well for me.. i'd just say an ordinary guy.. i wear designer clothes.. e.g Ralph Lauren, Some Armani some hugo boss some lacoste.. but its stupid because you will call me a chav but the difference is.. is that my stuff is real and i don't actually do it to look like i chav.. i wear jeans with my stuff unless im doing somthing active. Sam :)