Whats Everyone Doing Tonight?

Caleb

Off down my local pub for a few cheeky sherberts.

off topic but just wondering what do you do for work in the winter months, as ive been doing a bit of landscape gardening, building work for my dad's little gardening business this last year in Halifax and its getting bloody cold to say the least haha

off topic but just wondering what do you do for work in the winter months, as ive been doing a bit of landscape gardening, building work for my dad's little gardening business this last year in Halifax and its getting bloody cold to say the least haha

Sit in my nice warm office eyeing up the temps :)

was originally gunna go satans, make some shapes, then lounge around tomorrow, and go kitch tomorrow night. but im way too ill to be goin out.

also decided tonight, im gunna kick my training up the arse a bit more next week, still gunna weight train 4 days a week, but thinkin about starting cardio 3 nights a week too. and beasting the press ups in the morning before work. so this kinda means, ive possibly passed up on me last chance of goin out on the drink this year, but then its a money saver/healthy option.

so tonight im sitting in, thinkin about packagin up some ebay gear, eatin tuna and a small jacket potato, doing some press ups, and debating goin for a walk. might watch oceans 13 in a bit.

was originally gunna go satans, make some shapes, then lounge around tomorrow, and go kitch tomorrow night. but im way too ill to be goin out.

also decided tonight, im gunna kick my training up the arse a bit more next week, still gunna weight train 4 days a week, but thinkin about starting cardio 3 nights a week too. and beasting the press ups in the morning before work. so this kinda means, ive possibly passed up on me last chance of goin out on the drink this year, but then its a money saver/healthy option.

so tonight im sitting in, thinkin about packagin up some ebay gear, eatin tuna and a small jacket potato, doing some press ups, and debating goin for a walk. might watch oceans 13 in a bit.

yeee its all about the cardio.

dont think u have to not go out at all again this year though man, just work out hard after every time u do!

Sat here with a few bottles of bitter and some fancy smoked rib McCoys watching both the 28<insert some unit of time>later films haven't seen the second one yet but people say its been ruined by americans, guess I find out in an hour or so.

Edit: I'd advise against going to see the new film Beowulf, saw it today was really shit .

Edited by ZeroMatt

Hhhm, decided to have a lax night as i've been getting a teensy bit too smashed recently an got back late last night. Was going to just go out on the BMX and chill at some street spots/skate park with a few brews and maybe take some photos but now it's all wet so i cant :(

Probably just stay in and go out later for a bit to see some people.