Whats Everyone Doing Tonight?

Caleb

recovering from yesterday, got to the pub at 12:30pm, stopped drinking at 2am. worked out at something like 60-65 units. bad enough to wake up this morning still pissed out of my tree...

also listening to the s&m album

Edited by Ben Cox

• 2 weeks later...
recovering from yesterday, got to the pub at 12:30pm, stopped drinking at 2am. worked out at something like 60-65 units. bad enough to wake up this morning still pissed out of my tree...

also listening to the s&m album

Mint album that.

Tonight? I'm going to my Grandmas for some telly and tea. Proskin.

Past two weeks have been a total f**k up, I havnt seen the first half of the day at all and often have been staying in bed untl it's dark again.

Missed 9am maths this morning and afternoon classes were off so im really wanting to get pissed but might juyst go out on the bike and tire myself out to try and sort this sleeping pattern.

I suppose I could go for a ride and then have a drink.....

Well 18 tommorow so me and all my mates are going clubbing, including the gay Maher. So ill have to shell out and get him wankered again for sheer comedy value lol, and yea get plastered (Y) been out friday, saturday, Sunday.... now monday and going out for a birthday meal 2morra... clubbing firday and my birthday club party saturday... HEAAAAVEN

Well 18 tommorow so me and all my mates are going clubbing, including the gay Maher. So ill have to shell out and get him wankered again for sheer comedy value lol, and yea get plastered (Y) been out friday, saturday, Sunday.... now monday and going out for a birthday meal 2morra... clubbing firday and my birthday club party saturday... HEAAAAVEN

Well i aint got any money, so you will have to buy me drink haha. Non alcoholic drink though. I got work early in the morning :P