How Can I Get This Person To Stop Trying To Talk To Me

JonMack

Okay so there's a person online, lets call him, "Mr. X"

So Mr. X starts speaking to me on MSN, seems okay, after a few days I realise he's annoying as hell, so I try to stop talking to him, I delete him off my MSN, and it works, then he starts talking to me, after another few days I tell him to stop talking to me, and block him. Then he texts me as my number is on my site, annoying, but not a lot I can do, I just ignore it. Now he's trying to talk to me on Skype, I've now blocked him but I'm getting really annoyed with him. Is there much more I can do to stop him trying to contact me?

You sir, need to follow the 3 steps that can be taken to get you out of nearly ANY problem situation*

Step 1. Change your identity, become "Jonathon A Dickinson" and move to Dorset. Buy an old dog, slippers, and a pipe.

Step 2. Marry your sister.

Step 3. Hope nobody realises what you've done

*may not work if your name is Jonathon A Dickinson, and you have a burning desire for incest...

You sir, need to follow the 3 steps that can be taken to get you out of nearly ANY problem situation*

Step 1. Change your identity, become "Jonathon A Dickinson" and move to Dorset. Buy an old dog, slippers, and a pipe.

Step 2. Marry your sister.

Step 3. Hope nobody realises what you've done

*may not work if your name is Jonathon A Dickinson, and you have a burning desire for incest...

Haha thanks Luke, I'll consider those steps, don't think my sister would be too interested in a marriage though.

Assasinate him?

Unfortunately not, until it becomes a real nuisance then you can go to the police etc and they can put restraining orders out or stop him from calling you... whichever you prefer really.

Haha option one would be much preferred. It's not getting to me to the point where I would wanna get a restraining order, I just want him to stop talking to me, all he does is bother me and I just want to stop it.

text him back saying "look this isn't working, you're not the sort of guy im after, and I should probably admit that I have an sti so it wouldn't work anyway. Love xxx"

Hahaha well good!

Tell him to f**k off and you aint gay and you fancy your mum!