New Trials Store In South Coming Soon!

XTrials08

Hi

We would like to inform you all that we will be opening a trials store in Hampshire dedicated to the people in the South. We will be begin selling online, which will involve us hand delivering goods to you and offer great deals and offers. We hope to have a Trials Store in approx. 1 years time, where you can come and purchase goods face to face, use our workshop or relax in our lounge. We aim to the South Coast, though we do welcome everyone no matter where they are from.

We would like you to give use your opinions, and what you look for in an online store and in a trials store where you can come and visit.

Thanks

X Trials :)

Nice...

If I was to buy online the shop would have to:

- Have a good variety of good quality parts.

- Have good feedback and reputation.

- Neat and professional website.

- Have cheaper prices compared to other online shops, and different offers.

Good luck (Y)

If I was to buy from the online shop it would have to:

- Be better than Tarty, which so far no one has managed. IMO. (Select is as good as before anyone says anything).

Trials UK is on the up, to be honest, yo0ur entering a market about 4 years too late, your going against three shops that provide excellent service, top nothc websites and friendly, helpful staff.

I'm sticking with tarty now, I've met Adam and email him every few weeks, he's always my first port of call for help and advice.

Oh by the way, the website in your sig?

Taken, clinical trials mate. You really should get your website up and running, THEN announce it.

We apologise for the signature, he's a bit keen on getting the website done, but the web developers are in process in completing. We do understand we are entering the market a bit too late but to be honest were not in it for the money, as we've said we are going to be dedicated to the South. We will take your opinions and requests into serious concern.

sounds awsome!!
maybe you sould build a ((UNDERCOVER)) trials course out back??
i would most probs be there everyday!!!

u would have to sell all of the deng stuff and maybe other items that you dont reli see or hear much of eg vario, hen ect.
basicly everything that tarty and trials uk sell plus more!!

we usually ride on the eastleigh train station (outside) and reguallry get kicked off...
...so southwest trains have happily agreed to sponsor and build a trials course built just for us!
maybe we could put them in touch with you and they could help you with this shop your starting and to get a course built up!!
if your intrested get in touch with me
...Eastleigh_trials_rider@hotmail.co.uk...

also theres terry graves who organises all of the hampshire bike trials comps maybe u should have a chat with him!

also if your stuck for getting the land...theres alot of places in a industry estate down in eastleigh/boyyatt wood for let and sell!

it reli would be awsome if you could get this up and running!! :)

i would also be up for helping out in anything you want help in along with a few other people from, in and around eastleigh.

good luck guys
..rob..

How do you suppose to create a fully working Trials Specific store when you have only just joined this site? This suggest to me that you are new to the sport yourself or very isolated form the world and if you id get one up and running fair play would be awesome have you thought about location? Portsnouth would probably bes (Y) a good meeting point. THen you would have to compete against other stores in the area. COuld you stay open on just trials psecific parts alone? I'm sur eyou have thought of this and pherhaps if you had a ride to celbrate the opening i.e evey hampshire rider give out some t-shirts and have a forum like this for your site? just some suggestions!! P.s hit me with a t-shirt deffo i have none :( like a tramp!!

Looks all good and well and if the shop does open then i will be going to it...

But just remember trials-uk is opening a shop and come its trials-uk!

No compition.

But thinking about it we all start somewhere.

Good luck for it all and if you need staff ten im ere!

Echo.Josh

X-x-X

Boss does have a point, can you survive on just trials parts? I mean i would deffo use you and all.

Where are you setting up shop, as Portsmouth suffers as it has no bikeshop at all.

how much you wanting for a promo tee?

Chris

ps. cant find your site

Edited by elcristoff-t-pro

All I can say is competition drives down prices so I'm all for it, go for it guys! Being new to this I can appreciate what the others are saying about competition, you'll have to be on top of your game to compete at all with the likes of Tarty, but don't let any of those comments put you off doing your best!

...so southwest trains have happily agreed to sponsor and build a trials course built just for us!

maybe we could put them in touch with you and they could help you with this shop your starting and to get a course built up!!

if your intrested get in touch with me

Just had to say WOW to this Sponge Rob! Xtrials are foolish if they don't take you up on this, them having their logo (assuming they'll have one by the time it's built) plastered all over the site, surely to good a chance to miss.

Oh yeah and T-shirts are a great idea (Y) (actually that must mean you have a logo :$ sorry)

D6116