What Do You Prefer 20" Or 26"?

zoo_whittington

its all down to whatever you learn on at the end of the day, if you learn on a mod you'll find it quite hard to addapt to a stock where as if you learn on a stock you'll find it much easier to addapt to a mod in my oppinion.

as said id say go for a 26", it will be harder to learn on but you will benefit in the long run.

my 2 cents...

I prefer to ride stock when doing things on street, trying to go big on taps, gaps etc,

but tend not to try anything out of the unordinary at all on it, so get bored of it unless im on a big group ride.

Probably ride mod more as i try and put some spins into moves to make it more challenging and fun,

and just the general banter of looking like a prat cycling around on a "bmx with no seat" :D

i have a zoo pitbull but really really really want a 20", like an echo lite or summink similar just because they are so easy to "chuck" about

Whats your views

both sizes have there limitations mate. Ive rode both and found 20" so much easier!

they are so much better for small technical situations..